OT: Scandy's Rave Party: The Fun Never Stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I got called "a snowflake" by a certain someone for suggesting people use the Ignore function and that's what's wrong (not wanting to listen to other people) is what's wrong with this current generation.

A week or so later the person said that they have a number of people on their ignore list. :laugh:

Guess who it was.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I got called by a certain someone for suggesting people use the Ignore function and that's what's wrong (not wanting to listen to other people) is what's wrong with this current generation.

A week or so later the person said that they have a number of people on their ignore list. :laugh:

Guess who it was.

I'm willing to bet $50 that I have that person on my ignore list :laugh:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I got called "a snowflake" by a certain someone for suggesting people use the Ignore function and that's what's wrong (not wanting to listen to other people) is what's wrong with this current generation.

Guess who it was.

:laugh:

I’ve tried to use the ignore feature but it messes up the flow for me and my brain hates so I just try to laugh the hot takes off. It works mostly or if it doesn’t I just leave that thread.

The Blues GDT and PGT were hilarious. The GDT overall sounded like we were losing all game and the PGT was so much praise for how well we played :laugh:

Reactions: Ogrezilla

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

I’ve tried to use the ignore feature but it messes up the flow for me and my brain hates so I just try to laugh the hot takes off. It works mostly or if it doesn’t I just leave that thread.

The Blues GDT and PGT were hilarious. The GDT overall sounded like we were losing all game and the PGT was so much praise for how well we played :laugh:
I don't ignore anyone on this board. That takes away so much of the fun!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

That shit gives me a headache to constantly see.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Nah I like you Nubsy, eighty, Clare, scandy, and Ogre and a few others.

We'll make our own pens board, with black jack and hookers.

Mostly just can't stand that when I block that one idiot and his moron sidekick, they can still see my posts and reply to them without me knowing they did.

I thought ignore was a two way street here? People on YOUR ignore list can still see YOUR posts????

I've had a few in the past, but took everyone off. f*** it.

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I thought ignore was a two way street here? People on YOUR ignore list can still see YOUR posts????

I've had a few in the past, but took everyone off. **** it.
Yeah I used to as well way back when.

I think there is a loop hole to how people can see you or you can see them. I think when people quote you or them, that is one way to still see people ignored.

I don't think ignore is fool proof like @Honour Over Glory said.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Either way.

Being able to see the horrible, lets me know what names to say out loud during my satanic ritual prayers....they'll regret their player management posts when their balls are on fire for no apparent reason and Beezelbub is haunting their pathetic homes!

Muahahaha!

Reactions: Clare2904

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

I've had a few in the past, but took everyone off. **** it.
I did as well and took them off of it because it was pointless.

On one hand, they don't want you to reply to trolls, but then trolls can constantly harass you and find your posts and reply to you and then other trolls join in, but when you try to mitigate that by blocking/ignoring them, they can still see your posts and reply to you and others will reply to their comments about yours but you don't see what they wrote.

So basically, you're ignoring yourself out of the conversation.

Clearly a moron developed that feature.

Reactions: EightyOne

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Nah I like you Nubsy, eighty, Clare, scandy, and Ogre and a few others.

We'll make our own pens board, with black jack and hookers.

Mostly just can't stand that when I block that one idiot and his moron sidekick, they can still see my posts and reply to them without me knowing they did.
Well then partner, if we ain't friends, we enemies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Well then partner, if we ain't friends, we enemies.
The list of people I like discussing with, even when they disagree and call me on my shit, is long.

The list of people I dislike here to the point where I mostly just ignore them or reply to them in jest, is very short. One rocked a Don Cherry avatar, the other chastised me for experiencing racism as a youth in hockey, and the last one rocks a JJ avatar.

You're none of those.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
The list of people I like discussing with, even when they disagree and call me on my ****, is long.

The list of people I dislike here to the point where I mostly just ignore them or reply to them in jest, is very short. One rocked a Don Cherry avatar, the other chastised me for experiencing racism as a youth in hockey, and the last one rocks a JJ avatar.

You're none of those.
I know your beefs, I been on the board for a little bit. I was just kiddin' 'round.

Good luck with the beefin'
N6da.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I know your beefs, I been on the board for a little bit. I was just kiddin' 'round.

Good luck with the beefin'
N6da.gif
Nah, I don't beef with people. I reply to them in the comical manner they deserve for their idiotic comments.

Also, wtf was that episode of The Mandalorian, there's like 3 episodes left I think, that one was literally just...another filler episode? I am hoping they get to the actual meat of the story, but so far, it's just f***ing parsley.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Anyone here use the keyboard for iPad? Is it any good?

My laptop is dying and it is a low priority for my cash right now so I was thinking I might as well put the iPad to some use instead of just using it to watch another hockey game

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

My laptop is dying and it is a low priority for my cash right now so I was thinking I might as well put the iPad to some use instead of just using it to watch another hockey game
I have one. It's odd to get used to for the one I have. It's one of those that click into place and don't have a click tactile feedback to it. But it's portable as hell. My gf has the Bluetooth one she's obsessed with. I'll find out which one it is if you're interested. It folds into a rectangle.

Reactions: Clare2904

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Using gifs on my iPad is a pain in the butt and I like my gifs so I just my cell. Never used a keyboard for iPad

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I just told that professor that I'm not going to do research for him, and I feel like **** for saying that :laugh:

It was either I felt bad for quitting my job or I felt bad for saying no to research, so that seems like a lose-lose for me.

Reactions: Ogrezilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad