OT: Scandy's Rave Party: The Fun Never Stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I feel like crap everyday I have to work already, so might as well add a hangover to it. It's not like I'm going to feel good without one :laugh:
I just think life is too boring/stinks too much to do it sober, and alcohol is the only legal drug available, so beggars can't be choosers :laugh:
I think you need to find a different job or some hobbies. That sounds very grim.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'll take that up a notch. Unless there is a serious party going on or something I refuse to drink. As I get older I can not stand, for the life of me, to be hungover for a whole day just for a few hours of reckless fun.
I gave it up totally a year ago? I donno when around 1 - 2 years ago I gave it up and I love the feeling I have when I exercise. That runners high or whatever it is... I crave it sometimes... it's weird...

**** feeling like **** all day and saying dumb **** I'll probably regret the following day.
I am very rarely hungover at this point. I just drink smarter than I used to even when I do it.

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I am very rarely hungover at this point. I just drink smarter than I used to even when I do it.
Thats why I don't drink. I don't like the taste nor can I casually drink.

If I'm drinking, I'm drinking to get stinko.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think you need to find a different job or some hobbies. That sounds very grim.

You're spot on right when it comes to hobbies. I don't think that's a job problem, though. I just don't sleep particularly well, so I often feel crappy when waking up for work.

A good thing I just learned is that there was a rule change for tuition reimbursement at my company that would have cost me $8k, but the person in charge agreed to grandfather me into the change since I already had a plan for graduation.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Pick up an instrument, Empo.

Yeah, I know... that's my answer to everything.

Yeah..maybe a horn or trumpet

6193502-Kyle-_Vuvuzela_beer-bong-_Definitely_a_cool_dude-0.jpg

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Speaking of hobbies that include beer, I've wanted to get into beer brewing as a hobby, but you need to spend a lot of money to get a good setup. If you go for the $40 Mr. Beer setups you see on amazon, it's not going to go well from personal experience :laugh:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
f*** homebrew dude

Not even close to fun or worth it

Hobbies are expensive. Interests are cheap. Lol.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Hey now... some people LIKE having their guts turned into a quagmire! I mean... I assume. Otherwise they'd never sell even one of those kits.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
**** homebrew dude

Not even close to fun or worth it

Hey now... some people LIKE having their guts turned into a quagmire! I mean... I assume. Otherwise they'd never sell even one of those kits.

I am getting bad vibes for the thoughts of homebrewing from these posts.

I know a couple of people who brew their own beer, it's not anything extraordinary but I think it would be a cool hobby to have. It's basically the same as baking/cooking in my eyes.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Hahaha... you should do whatever makes you happy and is of interest to you, personally. I just never met one I liked. Could be my friends and family members are just twits when it comes to homebrew.

I think you should perfect bathtub gin, instead. I mean... who does that anymore? Plus Depression Era and roaring 20s stuff is coming back into fashion, soon. You can be a trailblazer. On top of all that... it's potentially lethal if you do it wrong. So that element of mortal danger will give you a hell of a rush.

See? And people say I'm unhelpful. Pfft.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I am getting bad vibes for the thoughts of homebrewing from these posts.

I know a couple of people who brew their own beer, it's not anything extraordinary but I think it would be a cool hobby to have. It's basically the same as baking/cooking in my eyes.
I have a friend who does it and his beer is legit good. But he has been doing it for like 10 years now and he has a whole room of a house dedicated to equipment for it. I remember that first Mr. Beer batch. Sours are less appetizing when you know it wasn't intentional :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Black Widow's trailer is...trying way too hard to get people to care about a character that is pretty much done in the MCU.

Movie is like 2-3yrs too late, if this came out before they killed her character off, maybe people would have cared more about her dying, but honestly I don't think anyone really gave a shit her character died, I kind of laughed at the whole scene because it was like "Oh...ok, I guess Woke Lame Hulk will find another love interest."

Only thing I am looking forward to in December is The Witcher series.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I'll take that up a notch. Unless there is a serious party going on or something I refuse to drink. As I get older I can not stand, for the life of me, to be hungover for a whole day just for a few hours of reckless fun.
I gave it up totally a year ago? I donno when around 1 - 2 years ago I gave it up and I love the feeling I have when I exercise. That runners high or whatever it is... I crave it sometimes... it's weird...

**** feeling like **** all day and saying dumb **** I'll probably regret the following day.
BORING!

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Black Widow's trailer is...trying way too hard to get people to care about a character that is pretty much done in the MCU.

Movie is like 2-3yrs too late, if this came out before they killed her character off, maybe people would have cared more about her dying, but honestly I don't think anyone really gave a **** her character died, I kind of laughed at the whole scene because it was like "Oh...ok, I guess Woke Lame Hulk will find another love interest."

Only thing I am looking forward to in December is The Witcher series.
I definitely agree that this movie should have happened a few years ago. That said, I still think that scene worked well. Even without a movie she's been around long enough to get some solid development. I hate that they didn't include her in the funeral though. Like wtf guys.

Definitely looking forward to The Witcher.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Holy shit!

I wake up to find out the first TWO episodes of Vikings season 6 have been released. Oh yeah... it's going to be a good day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad