OT: Scandy's Rave Party: The Fun Never Stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Oh I know I was more or less just saying it's enjoyable so it's all good. That Riverdale show sucks and I don't get the popularity or even that 13 reasons but that Sabrina show wasn't half bad.
I enjoyed the first season of 13 reasons. I mean it was super melodramatic and pretty dumb but it was solid enough. It probably gets a boost in my mind because work people watched it too so we would talk about it. That always helps me enjoy a show. I have no intention of ever watching season 2 though.

Just finished Scrubs again (season 8, not the med school season 9 thing). What a great show.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Hmmmm. What do you mean manufacturer?

Was there anything other than the state run Izhevsk Mechanical Plant in Izhevsk? Or anyone other Tula Arms Plant in Tula?

I thought there was just the big city factory as noted by the stamping on the receiver.

My mistake I mixed up the Izhevsk plant with what I thought was an actual geographical location in Russia and not referencing the plant where it was made. There are though in existence, Finnish, Yugo, Chinese, and Polish and other remakes or clones of the Russian Mosin

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It is a book geared to YA's but if it's done well there's nothing that says it's just for young female adults. I liked it and my gf isn't that into the story but she'll read anything with magic and witches for whatever reason.

I mean I also really liked The Maze Runner.

Episode 8 pissed me off. It was such a bullshit impossible scenario that happened it ripped me out of the immersion and plummeted me into the inevitable, which is the blatant reminder that it's just a fake world built for television and the odds are very low for a hyper-realistic plot line.
Instead of real world scenario type conflicts there is the possibility of fantastical bullshit being inserted just for suspense.

It's cheap and it ruins shows that -sort of- follow a realistic tone.

When episode 6 ended I wondered how they would extend the show for the remaining four episodes. Well now I know how and I think it's stupid. Not show ruining - just a cheap filler extension.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone see, 'Jo Jo Rabbit', 'Zombieland: Double Tap', 'A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood', 'The Informer' or 'Ford v Ferrari'???

Gonna watch one or two of those on this shitty cold windy rainy day and not sure which one to go with first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad