OT: Scandy's Rave Party: Pullin' a All-Nighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
FWIW, we have a Shark which works perfectly well for us in a house with 2 rugrats and a dog. It's a bit cheaper than the Dyson and I think they work just as well.
I was just going to say that I've heard good things about Sharks. That'll probably be my next one.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Just adding some Veal Liver to my keto diet as it's got SO MUCH vitamins (liver), had my first veal liver just now so I am on vitamin overdose apparently.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I have Europa universalis on my laptop. Think I played 5 minutes when I bought it. Should actually try it

So, if I try and play it - it fries my laptop

I would get a PC to play games but feel it would be a waste of money. Would need to get a TV so I could watch that too in the same room.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Cricket confusing?

Never. :D

b8b13c4.jpg

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

The movie riffing itself is hilarious, but the short, roughly at 5 minute mark - until around 26ish minute mark- is absolutely hilarious. Probably one of my favorite MST3k riffs. Not only is MST3k awesome, but they literally want you / them / everyone to watch their videos for free. Also why there is soooooo many episodes on youtube you do not have to pay for and do not get taken down for infringement. Props to some funny guys who dont give a shit about money... they just want their work to be seen and enjoyed by as many people as possible.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I can't wait to play that game...well, I can wait, but you know what I mean.

Forcing myself to take it easy for a day when I'm feeling good is the hardest thing I've had to do in a long time. I've been pushing myself way too hard for days on end and I feel amazing and I'm utterly confused. I have no immune system to speak of, yet I haven't had so much as a sniffle yet. My bamboo spine has had no issue with my walking for hours on end while lugging a large backpack around. My stomach...well, I'm being too careful to upset it and so far so good. But I have to take a break because, well, I'm way behind in the work I was planning on doing and too many paid tours coming up to risk them for just mindless meandering because I haven't taken the time to do in-depth research on what to do...which was supposed to be done on the cruise, but I lost the internet midway through for reasons.

Anyway...according to my phone I've walked 17, 16, 10, 15, 14, & 13 kilometers in the past 6 days since arriving in Japan...there are numerous years where I haven't walked that much in my life because of my conditions. I don't understand how I feel as good as I do. Screw laughter, travel is the best medicine.

The lack of Persona-related stuff has been disappointing. There's enough figures based on Japan-only visual novels/mobile shit I've never heard of to fill every vacant Toys"R"Us in America, but nothing Persona, Fire Emblem, or really any of the Japanese games I adore. Easier on the wallet, at least...though I do finally own the Persona 5 OST and a catbus plush.

Kamakura tomorrow, Ghibli Museum Thursday, Mt. Fuji & a Shibuya bar crawl on Friday, Osaka Saturday... For now, though, I'm enjoying a sweet potato macchiato in a Starbucks. This is...actually pretty amazing.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Forcing myself to take it easy for a day when I'm feeling good is the hardest thing I've had to do in a long time. I've been pushing myself way too hard for days on end and I feel amazing and I'm utterly confused. I have no immune system to speak of, yet I haven't had so much as a sniffle yet. My bamboo spine has had no issue with my walking for hours on end while lugging a large backpack around. My stomach...well, I'm being too careful to upset it and so far so good. But I have to take a break because, well, I'm way behind in the work I was planning on doing and too many paid tours coming up to risk them for just mindless meandering because I haven't taken the time to do in-depth research on what to do...which was supposed to be done on the cruise, but I lost the internet midway through for reasons.

Anyway...according to my phone I've walked 17, 16, 10, 15, 14, & 13 kilometers in the past 6 days since arriving in Japan...there are numerous years where I haven't walked that much in my life because of my conditions. I don't understand how I feel as good as I do. Screw laughter, travel is the best medicine.

The lack of Persona-related stuff has been disappointing. There's enough figures based on Japan-only visual novels/mobile **** I've never heard of to fill every vacant Toys"R"Us in America, but nothing Persona, Fire Emblem, or really any of the Japanese games I adore. Easier on the wallet, at least...though I do finally own the Persona 5 OST and a catbus plush.

Kamakura tomorrow, Ghibli Museum Thursday, Mt. Fuji & a Shibuya bar crawl on Friday, Osaka Saturday... For now, though, I'm enjoying a sweet potato macchiato in a Starbucks. This is...actually pretty amazing.
Hey my gf is in Japan at the moment, constant pics of food and art stuff she wants to bring back for me. Also, dude, I hope things get better for you man.

But yeah, she's in Japan with two of her girlfriends, all I see is pics of their blistered feet and food shots. But I've always wanted to go and plan to go next year, seems like an interesting place.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

The lack of Persona-related stuff has been disappointing. There's enough figures based on Japan-only visual novels/mobile **** I've never heard of to fill every vacant Toys"R"Us in America, but nothing Persona, Fire Emblem, or really any of the Japanese games I adore. Easier on the wallet, at least...though I do finally own the Persona 5 OST and a catbus plush.

You have a catbus plush?

I HATE YOU!

Just kidding, but I want that catbus :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad