OT: Scandy's Rave Party: Pullin' a All-Nighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I will be getting the HBO one for quality over quantity which is what Disney is doing.
HBO has a ton of good stuff. I'm assuming you are talking about Max or whatever that will have the AT&T plus WB stuff? I'll probably get that, especially since I already have the HBO part. At some point I want to watch Doom Patrol, Titans, and Swamp Thing.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
HBO has a ton of good stuff. I assuming you are talking about Max or whatever that will have the AT&T plus WB stuff? I'll probably get that, especially since I already have the HBO part. At some point I want to watch Doom Patrol, Titans, and Swamp Thing.
Ah Swamp Thing...probably the best comic book tv show I have ever seen and they cancelled it, still so damn bizarre to me and I am glad to see the DC streaming service disappear when HBO Max comes out, when AT&T bought them, it was only a matter of time it would be combined.

HBO's service also intrigues me for their Max service, I absolutely despise Netflix's UI and same from Amazon and Disney's is par for the course there. So HBO Max threw a ton of shade with how they will set theirs up, it better deliver.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Ah Swamp Thing...probably the best comic book tv show I have ever seen and they cancelled it, still so damn bizarre to me and I am glad to see the DC streaming service disappear when HBO Max comes out, when AT&T bought them, it was only a matter of time it would be combined.

HBO's service also intrigues me for their Max service, I absolutely despise Netflix's UI and same from Amazon and Disney's is par for the course there. So HBO Max threw a ton of shade with how they will set theirs up, it better deliver.
wasn't Swamp Thing cancelled before it even aired? So weird. Was it at least a satisfying-ish ending?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
wasn't Swamp Thing cancelled before it even aired? So weird. Was it at least a satisfying-ish ending?
After the first episode it was I think, but yeah they got a chance to wrap it up in a cliffhanger/we don't know if this will get a S2 kind of way.

It just got worse for DC when they did that and the rest of the episodes came out and it turned out to be a fantastic show and they were like...oh f***.

Reactions: Ogrezilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad