Pre-Game Talk: Saturday Feb 2, 2013 Bruins vs Leafs @ ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewsky

King Of The Ice Mugs
Jan 26, 2011
King County
www.brewsky.com
Ladies and gentlemen, the time is now. It is doomsday cometh this Saturday, for our beloved Leafs shall face those demonic Bruins. Now they have kicked our asseths before, but let's not forget all those times with Sundin at helm, we use to spank Jason Allison and Sergei Samsonov like naughty school gals.

But now there are no Sundins, there is no sun. There is a son. The son is Kadri and Frattin, these young lads shall take us into the light through the darkness. We haveth ourselves a Colton Orr, and a chippy lad named McLaren. The noise be blarin', we be carin', my beer I shall be sharin', but the fact is this Saturday, we shall not be runneth over by these Bruins. We shall not be bullied by these Bruins. We will not be intimated looking into these creatures of ****, we shall conquer, WE SHALL WIN, WE SHALL RULE THE RINK!

KESSEL SNAP THE STREAK!
MCLAREN AND ORR RUN SHOP!
KADRI OUTSHINES SEGUIN!
PHANEUF WITH AN EARTH SHATTERING HIT!

IT'S TIME FOR WAR!

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
For anyone wondering, no leafs practice today.

Strange, seems like Carlyle has a really relaxed approach in comparison to what he has been described as by past players. After the NYR beat down wasnt there a light scrimmage?:laugh:

Anyway, low expectations for the game, all i want is a decent effort

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Come on, ACC. You're not at your kids' midget hockey game right now. You can tell us that you want a win ;).
Lol.

I am with him on this one, as long as we give it all till the last second, I am happy. This is a young team and the bruins are a cup contending team possibly. I say possibly for those who might lurk and hound at me, is because they don't have Thomas anymore.
For anyone wondering, no leafs practice today.

Yeap. Day off, and tomorrow they'll find out who will be the starter at warm-up. I'd think scrivens gets the call tomorrow tbh.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Lol.

I am with him on this one, as long as we give it all till the last second, I am happy. This is a young team and the bruins are a cup contending team possibly. I say possibly for those who might lurk and hound at me, is because they don't have Thomas anymore.

Yeap. Day off, and tomorrow they'll find out who will be the starter at warm-up. I'd think scrivens gets the call tomorrow tbh.

No way, man. Why?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

No no no no. Reimer has been great in this last spell of games he has played. He played well against a top team in NYR even though we lost and he needs to get more experience against top teams.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Come on, ACC. You're not at your kids' midget hockey game right now. You can tell us that you want a win ;).

Competing against the Bruins would be like a win but I'd love for both to happen.

I'd be happy to see the Leafs push them around for a change.

No midget hockey for me, 2 little girls in my house.

leafspring*

Lol.

Reimer is playin good. I really can't see scrivvy getting this one.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
No no no no. Reimer has been great in this last spell of games he has played. He played well against a top team in NYR even though we lost and he needs to get more experience against top teams.

:laugh:

I know I know! Just wouldn't surprise me that's all I guess. Maybe it's just me being crazy and paranoid after Wilson being here and doing the goalie act. I hope this the case as I want reims to play as well lol

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
A perfect outcome would include:

-A Leafs victory
-Kessel breaking his goal scoring slump
-Orr pounding Lucic
-Seguin and Hamilton being non factors in the game

TML g u n n e R s*

PLEASE **** THE BRUInS UP!!! PLEASEEEE Plastic surgery lucic's nose.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
IMO, Scrivens doesn't see the net again unless it's apparent Reimer needs a rest.

Hockey Crazy

Dec 30, 2008
If they can win this game, then I will be a believer. Suckered in once again.

It will be tough. They are big and score goals by dominating the ice physically... something that we aren't good at to begin with. JVR will need to come up big and Kessel will need to have a few bounces go his way for once, but this game is not impossible, just a tough test.

leafspring*

If they can win this game, then I will be a believer. Suckered in once again.

It will be tough. They are big and score goals by dominating the ice physically... something that we aren't good at to begin with. JVR will need to come up big and Kessel will need to have a few bounces go his way for once, but this game is not impossible, just a tough test.

The leafs are actually bigger/younger at present.The Bruins are expierenced/consistant/versatile,and more composed at present. Not thinkin they are any tougher now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille