Pre-Game Talk: Saturday Feb 2, 2013 Bruins vs Leafs @ ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
You can pretty much guarantee that Seguin will get a goal or two. He only has one on the year I believe, so it makes sense for him to pad his stats... as usual.

It would be nice to see Kessel explode with a hatty or something. The guy is going to ragequit his stick pretty soon.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Several keys to winning this game:

1. Kessel needs to pot a goal or two on Saturday. He is our best player and he needs to get it going, biggest game of the year so far its a must that he takes this team by the balls.

2. No more scrambling around in our own end! No more cutesy attempt passes, when the puck is in the D zone, light pass to the open player if no passing lanes SKATE it out.

3. Boston will be PO'd and looking to play a physical/dirty game, play them physically but do not engage in any "scrums", and for the love of god do not take any retalation penalties. If they want to run around stupid out there let them, more powerplays for us, all the better.

4. No more stinkers from Riemer- Every game he has been in so far this season, he lets in 1-2 stiners a game, this CANNOT happen against a powerhouse team like the bruins.

5. If we manage to get a solid lead, don't blow it! No more of this cockiness, if we get a lead learn how to drive the nail home.

6. Seguin- The kid is skilled but I always thought we gave him far too much room to manuever out there. Get up in his gril, he gets near the net drop him on the ice, get in the shooting lane to take his shot away, espically get in the passing lane because the dude loves to create plays.

Penalty Kill Icing*

So this man says he's glad he's not a Leaf? Sorry, but I am glad that you aren't a Leaf.

stafford1.gif

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
As long as RC keeps the current lineup intact and doesn't put Komi back in for another beat down by Lootch, I like our odds.

And, what better game for Kess to get his first.. against a team everyone thinks he turtles against!

leafspring*

Not that you like to see a guy injured... but this is good news for us:

Shawn Thornton out 7-10 days

Who will they call up i wonder. Bobby Robins,bring him on. I'm just looking forward to a fight,where a hockey game breaks out really. Thornton got tuned pretty good by Scott. The Bruin reputation is catching up to them,and Lucic getting tuned can't be far behind. What time is it.lol.

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
Who will they call up i wonder. Bobby Robins,bring him on. I'm just looking forward to a fight,where a hockey game breaks out really. Thornton got tuned pretty good by Scott. The Bruin reputation is catching up to them,and Lucic getting tuned can't be far behind. What time is it.lol.

Apparently they called up Jamie Tardiff

Syn3rgetic

Boats the Burn
Apr 10, 2010
Markham
God I'm not looking forward to the thrashing we're going to take. I'll eat my Leafs jersey if we win outside of a shoot-out.

That said, the perfect medicine for a loose Bruins team is the Leafs therapy. Come and get your confidence back!

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Did he actually say that? What a little turd.

I see their honing his diving skills over there.

To be fair, what's he supposed to say? "I'm so pissed that Boston drafted me. I wish Toronto never traded their pick!"

Leafski

Jun 29, 2011
You can pretty much guarantee that Seguin will get a goal or two. He only has one on the year I believe, so it makes sense for him to pad his stats... as usual.

It would be nice to see Kessel explode with a hatty or something. The guy is going to ragequit his stick pretty soon.

Yeah, a powerplay empty-netter.

Penalty Kill Icing*

He said "happy I'm not in Toronto". Essentially means the Leafs unless thereis some invisible NHL team that I am aware of.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
You can play on a team that's been good for several years and is likely to remain good or you can play for a team that's been bad for several years and may or may not be getting better (based on who you talk to). Which team would you rather play for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad