Salary Cap: Salary Cap + Roster Building | Cap Details + Links in First Post | Trade Deadline 2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteGoaltending

Jan 7, 2016
Pens don't need Duchene. Not another center making big money.
They need a winger for a second line, someone in Ferland mold.

Seems that my opinion that Pens would need to move on from one of Kessel or Hornqvist eventually is not so unpopular right now.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
So is Pearson's days as a Penguin running out? Two games in a row where he's a healthy scratch, and even when he plays they seem to utilize him as a bottom six forward with no specialty teams minutes.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
So is Pearson's days as a Penguin running out? Two games in a row where he's a healthy scratch, and even when he plays they seem to utilize him as a bottom six forward with no specialty teams minutes.
I really wish we could undo the Hagelin trade. We undid the Oleksiak trade so who knows.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009

I hope so. He doesn't score enough to be so useless when he's not scoring.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Rutherford's avoided big name deadline rentals so far in favour of guys with term and, even allowing for his crush on Duchene, I'm not sure why that's changing when he's already spent most of his shopping money already.

I don't think JR has the stuff to get Duchene, but he's hardly spent most of his shopping money.

The only thing JR has 'spent' is a 2nd round pick. In the process, he's created cap space from the deal with Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad