TSN: Salary Cap at $81.5 Million

Fire Stan Bowman

May 28, 2019
Um... he’s right though
you guys are just sucking the nba right now cuz you won the finals and it was new and awesome, nobody in america who follows the NHL and NBA closely thinks the NBA is better than the NHL.. absolutely the salary cap should have been set by now, that blows my mind

Reactions: NHLpls

benedictTavares

JT's PJ's'
Jan 15, 2013
Scottsdale
giphy.gif

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
you guys are just sucking the nba right now cuz you won the finals and it was new and awesome, nobody in america who follows the NHL and NBA closely thinks the NBA is better than the NHL.. absolutely the salary cap should have been set by now, that blows my mind
Ratings saying otherwise, that's the key indicator.

Fire Stan Bowman

May 28, 2019
Ratings saying otherwise, that's the key indicator.
yeah thats cuz nba fans are people who dont know anything about basketball and go to the YMCA and start shooting shots 10 feet behind the 3 point line during pick up games.. yeah the nba might make more money but if youre a true fan of basketball you know the NBA is the WWE of basketball

Reactions: farscape1

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
For everyone complaining about the timing of this, I'd like to share the following, copied directly from the CBA -

(iii)For the 2014-15 League Year, and each subsequent League Year, the Lower Limit and the Upper Limit of the Range shall be calculated by the Independent Accountants no later than June 30 of the immediately preceding League Year, using Preliminary HRR and Projected Benefits, which shall be based upon the Initial HRR Report for the immediately preceding League Year.

In other words, they announced it 8 days earlier than they needed to.

KobeBean143

VINO #24 #8 #2 MVP
Mar 13, 2015
I’m a lakers fan, ain’t nothing new about the finals to me bud

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
You didn’t know the whole league revolves around the Leafs and all their recent championships
We haven't won since 1967, so that can't be right. Though the board seems to revolve around the Leafs much more than it should.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
There ought to be a deadline in place that the salary cap must be set one week prior to the NHL draft.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
This is a pretty great time to NOT be in contention though, for whatever it's worth.

Reactions: Devonator

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2