GDT: Sabres vs. Bruins, 7:30 PM. TV: TNT or max

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
This team needs a new coach.

Its not even about Granato anymore. They just aren't playing and the logical change is the coach

Reactions: BB79

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Adams’s mismanagement of all players including failure to acquire a partner for Power and making promises to a 21 year old handcuffing his goaltending for years. Adams constant inability to find depth pieces because he cares too much about his draft capital. Adams utter lack of trades. Adams not only doesn’t fire Granato but can’t even get MATT ELLIS off the bench? He’s never held another front office job in hockey and he will not hold one after this. his resume in the league is failed assistant coach, briefly.

The difference between Botterill and Adams is Botterill tried and failed. Adams doesn’t even try. Fails too. His team in year 4 is worse than that last Botterill team. With Krueger.

Things have to change here. He refuses. No other team would hire him for his job…they wouldn’t hire him to be the assistant to the job he has. but of course we know better. What does everyone else know? Where’s their 13 year drought that nearly a quarter of belongs to a GM a whose team is circling the drain. Again.

Adams had a deal with the Canes for Pesce. To the point where Brett’s dad followed me on Twitter because he wanted to know about the Sabres (and reminisce). Brett nixed the trade.

• Wow
Reactions: Slangston

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Fire adams now. He ruined entitled kids paying them too early For trying afraid to lose them

Let a real hockey gm scare the shite out of kids who don't know suffering or the street as i and many do. Let a real gm keep or fire Donny adter Adams is canned for last four contracts. Adams you suck !!

Buffalo pays for winning not spotty effort , and rigged edge or not these guys got payed wiggers.

Reactions: toddkaz

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Fire adams now. He ruined entitled kids paying them too early For trying afraid to lose them

Let a real hockey gm scare the shite out of kids who don't know suffering or the street as i and many do. Let a real gm keep or fire Donny adter Adams is canned for last four contracts. Adams you suck !!
He handed Power 8 million without even having to earn it

Reactions: ForsbergMoDo21

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
1703733375303.png

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Until the fans stop coming to games at home en masse, the suffering with continue.

I mean, the ST base used to have a waiting list. The fans have abandoned the team, that's why it's mostly visiting fans dominating the lower bowl.

I would walk Don and his assistants out tonight. Granted, I would've done that after the Jackets game last week but it's time. The players need to know they are responsible and some of them need to move. But the staff, the inexperienced staff of buddies and bros and a guy who happens to live nearby, they all need to go.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
The best part of the ROR trade, a player who figuratively lost his love of the game while in Buffalo, was trading him for Berglund who literally lost his love for the game while in Buffalo and fled back to Europe mid-season. You just can't make this stuff up.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
He handed Power 8 million without even having to earn it
And look at cozens. Trying too hard to earn instead of hungry climbing winning and then rewarded. Power is opposite as he doesn't lusyen as he's god. Team is totally different. fire Adams. Good idea if it works. Fired if its this. Accountability starts at top Terry fire your sycophantic fail

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I like how Tuch is trying to blame bad bounces in the post game. Like it's bad bounces that cause your defensemen to lose their guy in front of the net. It's also bad bounces that causes players to miss the net on glorious opportunities, especially on the PP. Damn those bad bounces.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I mean, the ST base used to have a waiting list. The fans have abandoned the team, that's why it's mostly visiting fans dominating the lower bowl.

I would walk Don and his assistants out tonight. Granted, I would've done that after the Jackets game last week but it's time. The players need to know they are responsible and some of them need to move. But the staff, the inexperienced staff of buddies and bros and a guy who happens to live nearby, they all need to go.
We talked about this potentially being the death kneel for Granato eventually in the off-season, I just didn't think it would happen so soon. Granato is a fantastic teacher, developer of talent and I believe he really does love this organization. But he needed a veteran X's and O's coach to help him learn on the job too, he's a rookie himself. Instead he had all completely raw assistant coaches who sucked at X's and O's which is where he isn't as strong himself.

He really f***ed up.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
I like how Tuch is trying to blame bad bounces in the post game. Like it's bad bounces that cause your defensemen to lose their guy in front of the net. It's also bad bounces that causes players to miss the net on glorious opportunities, especially on the PP. Damn those bad bounces.
Is it bad bounces that cause this team to almost never be able to complete a pass?

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
PP 0-6, including a 5-3.

Pk: 3-4, including 30 second kill at end of game.

Now that's special. Special ED.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
We talked about this potentially being the death kneel for Granato eventually in the off-season, I just didn't think it would happen so soon. Granato is a fantastic teacher, developer of talent and I believe he really does love this organization. But he needed a veteran X's and O's coach to help him learn on the job too, he's a rookie himself. He had all completely raw assistant coaches who sucked at X's and O's too which is where he isn't as strong.

He really f***ed up.

Mentioned it after the year-end press conferences - they needed to do a hard review of the assistants and look to improve. They ran it back like they so often do and now they've had the worst PP in the NHL for almost a calendar year despite the players they have on the ice. Its clear Ellis is all out of ideas and has tried nothing now for almost 12 months - it doesn't matter that he lives nearby or puts in hours at the job, he's not good at it.

I've not like Wolford at all for some time. I had hopes Girardi would be good now that he was back on staff full-time, but I don't see improvement from their defense - in fact I would say all of them have regressed who were here last year. So the new factor is... Girardi. Is there some clash of philosophy between how the two instruct or is it just that neither one is good at their job.

Christie... the review on that coaching app Sports Aux sums him up - taught nothing and took no responsibility.

But hey, he and Wolford and Granato were all buddies in Cincy so yay!

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
Adams is the least necessary cog in this. Thanks for ballerina prospects that maybe w right gm and if necessary coach can be taught to run theu a walls to not fail the buffalo kids like us. Apathy.
Yes the league ruined sport w edge.

Yuu get paid to never give up no matter how stacked against you it is. You really should want to no matter the money for pride and honor. Not rainbows pride you all practice. Go live w no money on the street nd then watch yourself w di

Reactions: toddkaz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad