GDT: Sabres vs. Bruins, 7:30 PM. TV: TNT or max

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
The Bruins are good so the Sabres should win but the Bruins are not playing as well so they should steamroll the Sabres. But the Sabres are playing more like last year so they could play well and win. The Sabres could also lose because it is at home but not if they wear the goat heads right? So confused!
This is the way.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Kevbeau

Sponsor
Jul 11, 2006
The Bruins are good so the Sabres should win but the Bruins are not playing as well so they should steamroll the Sabres. But the Sabres are playing more like last year so they could play well and win. The Sabres could also lose because it is at home but not if they wear the goat heads right? So confused!
I think that about covers it

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Stomping the Leafs and getting the better of the Rangers has me back interested to see if our full lineup is for real.

Curious if they'll have a predictable post-holiday weeknight stinker, or if the self-righteous indignation they expressed re: Donnie etc carries them to an actual run.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
hFrLDAw.gif

• Haha

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

I'm reminded of something...

1703702613243.png

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
By the transitive property of bullshittery, my crack team of experts have run the numbers and concluded that the Sabres are going to positively absolutely be at the arena tonight. At least physically.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
By the transitive property of bullshittery, my crack team of experts have run the numbers and concluded that the Sabres are going to positively absolutely be at the arena tonight. At least physically.
with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads.

Levi's Birthday today. a "W" would be a great birthday present.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

Yes.

I dunno, there have been a few games where even that is questionable.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00