GDT: Sabres @ Devils 7 PM EST TV: MSG Radio: WGR550

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Someone tell Kevyn that the Levi experiment failed. Don’t ruin his development because you can’t admit to your own incompetence.

im assuming he can’t be watching the games. No one could watch these games and do nothing Without being an absolute psychopath
He’s busy running two developmental teams, with Rochester and Buffalo. Winning just ain’t in the cards.

Reactions: sabremike

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Games like this happen...the worrying part is how anemic the offense continues to be. We really still can't create jack shit 5v5. This is a trend that has continued all season.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Before the start of the season i was convinced that the playoffs would work this time. So it's even more bitter now to see how poorly the team performs from game to game. Even a good period like against the Penguins can't hide that
Fixed that for you.
just decided to check in here after I saw the score on NHL.com. you guys are heroes here. I stopped watching any more of this comedy season.
this coach and his minions need to go.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Games like this happen...the worrying part is how anemic the offense continues to be. We really still can't create jack shit 5v5. This is a trend that has continued all season.
Couldn't expect much this game, albeit certainly more than they showed, but it was to be expected how disjointed they look with tossing 3 lines into the blender with no practice

Reactions: debaser66

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Yes. The complete lack of offense makes our defense look even worse because they are playing defense for so much of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: debaser66

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Adams might be worse than Botterill. He’s closer to Botterill/GMTM than Regier.
It’s going to really suck at year 20 of the drought when we look back on GMTM/Botts with nostalgia for being decent GMs in comparison to Adams and whatever scrubs Terry hires after him.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
He’s over his head.

Fire him tonight. 12 shots on goal.

Clifton -4
Power -3

Every player on the team was a minus except for Krebs who was even.
Power has been a disaster. Levi has been a disaster.

We need Granato and KA to do their jobs. Put them in the A for now.

Reactions: toomuchsauce

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Shuffled lines with 3-4 players who need to be in the A will lead to these types of games against a high pressure forechecking team who will be physical. We got caught early, and never clawed back

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Power has been a disaster. Levi has been a disaster.

We need Granato and KA to do their jobs. Put them in the A for now.
There is a zero percent chance they will send Power to the AHL. And I'm not sure there is a GM in the NHL that would. He led all players in ice time for the game with 27 minutes (both Sabres and Devils).

How about an incremental step like reducing his load a little bit and giving him some direction to get his game on track?

Reactions: Der Jaeger

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Who still feels good about this org right now, and why?
Top young prospect core in the league, young talent at each position. I feel better about this team than any since 2012… may not mean much, but I feel good that we can’t get worse.

Also, I don’t take this stuff too seriously, so winning is a hope but I don’t get too worked up about losing. It’s just a game

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007
Top young prospect core in the league, young talent at each position. I feel better about this team than any since 2012… may not mean much, but I feel good that we can’t get worse.

Also, I don’t take this stuff too seriously, so winning is a hope but I don’t get too worked up about losing. It’s just a game
Low key virtue signal here.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
What makes you think he needs a ghost writer and couldn’t write it himself? Other than having functional ears, of course.
I can only read english. Not sure Razor is illiterate in that tongue..... lol

Samuelsson will sit (injury) making this a moot point. They're not playing Bryson.
Can't argue that......

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Low key virtue signal here.
You are right, when these guys lose I’m a wreck lol
I still feel good about this team, I don’t get too up or down at any point in the season. Not having Thompson sucks, he is a different maker when he is on the ice. If we continue to lose, I expect Granato to be gone.

Acknowledging that I can handle lack of success can be defined however you want it to

rogking65

May 13, 2016
Yes. The complete lack of offense makes our defense look even worse because they are playing defense for so much of the game.
As much as some posters don't like the idea , I think we should go hard after Kane. The biggest issues are poor passing and creativity with the puck. They treat the puck like a hot potato. Dump the puck chase the puck , retrieve it and then make a bad pass as soon as it is on their stick. Nobody ,other than Dahlin can skate with the puck with their heads up ,looking for an open guy. Lots of passes going to nobody. Kane has that magic where he can hang onto the puck,waiting for someone to get open.

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007
You are right, when these guys lose I’m a wreck lol
I still feel good about this team, I don’t get too up or down at any point in the season. Not having Thompson sucks, he is a different maker when he is on the ice. If we continue to lose, I expect Granato to be gone.

Acknowledging that I can handle lack of success can be defined however you want it to
It's a hockey message board dude. People come here to give their opinions on hockey. If people express the opinion that the team sucks they are not getting worked up. Everyone has bigger things going on in their lives. You sound like an ass telling people to not take it too seriously because almost nobody is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad