GDT: Sabres @ Devils 7 PM EST TV: MSG Radio: WGR550

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
If you had a nickel for every period the Sabres were ready to play from the start this year you couldnt make a buck

Reactions: dang111

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
giphy.gif

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Hey look, a goal from traffic in front!

Let's see if they can go more than 2 minutes before giving that goal back.

Deleted member 346512

Before the start of the season i was convinced that the playoffs would work this time. So it's even more bitter now to see how poorly the team performs from game to game. Even a good game like against the Penguins can't hide that

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
I'm done for a while. I'll check in on the team from time to time but I'm done investing my money, energy and time into an entertainment product that holds back from putting out the best entertainment that they can. In a very obvious way they consciously do not do their best to be entertaining. If they don't give a shit that I care then I simply won't anymore and I've been on these boards for 10 years and and a fanatic for over 3x that time. Lots of great people and discussion here and I'll miss that. Cheers

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Someone tell Kevyn that the Levi experiment failed. Don’t ruin his development because you can’t admit to your own incompetence.

im assuming he can’t be watching the games. No one could watch these games and do nothing Without being an absolute psychopath

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad