GDT: Sabres @ Caps | 9.20.14 5 PM | CSN & NHLN

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I initially thought that the lighting was dim. The white of the ice isn't bright. Something is off.

The lower bowl is less than half full which means about 50% of the normal ambient light from cell phone screens.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Probably the most I've seen Ovechkin move his feet in a long time and it's preseason. Promising sign.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Mike Vogel @VogsCaps
Penalty clock not working. @BrianNeall Is there something wrong with the scoreboard? Curious as to why Wes is counting down penalty times

capshabsoilers

Aug 2, 2011
hi caps first post on this website but i've been reading threads here for like two years. I just thought i'd state that ward burakovsky and chimera would be an insane third line. the two wingers are already great together and Burakovsky is just... F***ing Burakovsky haha

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Probably the most I've seen Ovechkin move his feet in a long time and it's preseason. Promising sign.

Was thinking the same thing. Proof that it might have been Oates or maybe it's how he likes to play at the beginning of the year. I remember last year, he moved his feet well in the beginning.

Puck control is off though. Probably just the ice and rust.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
We've drafted fairly well since 2004. Before that was pretty awful though. Mahoney was the director of scouting back then as well.

We drafted well by volume a few of the years since then but we really had a lot of fail as well. It seems we found an ability to draft diamond in the rough skill forwards from 09 going forward.

PRicci09

Jan 17, 2013
I know its a preseason game but Burakovsky does not look out of place at all

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia