GDT: Sabres @ Caps | 9.20.14 5 PM | CSN & NHLN

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
He does. Looks soft and slow with no hands. Should've bought him out.

Refresh my memory as to when the last time was that Laich played?

He has nothing to prove in the exhibition but to stay healthy and use it as a tune up.

This exhibition is for the guys trying to make the team and to quote Trotz " get yourself ranked" so you are the next call up.

Spencer may get ranked for the fisticuffs with Strachen.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Refresh my memory as to when the last time was that Laich played?

He has nothing to prove in the exhibition but to stay healthy and use it as a tune up.

This exhibition is for the guys trying to make the team and to quote Trotz " get yourself ranked" so you are the next call up.

Spencer may get ranked for the fisticuffs with Strachen.

I judged too soon. Just don't be surprised if he's playing the same way once the season starts up.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
His father Robert Burakovsky was a great player for my home town team for a long time, Malmö.

Nice.

Thanks for the background information. It's always nice getting to know more about the new players of our team. For me it makes me bond and I just enjoy watching them more.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
You can be as "selfish" as you want if you are the best goalscorer in the league.

I'll disagree with that sentiment. Especially if you want to win the Stanley Cup. If you are only interested in yourself and the scoring trophy then yes continue as before.

I think that the whole TOGETHER on the t-shirt is trying to emphasize a whole team together like 5 fingers of a fist approach.

OV went hard into the boards at the end of the period and limped going to the dressing room. Hope it's nothing.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Please don't be hurt, Ovie! :(

LXuyfZG.gif

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Ovechkins defensive effort is encouraging

Huge fan, owner of home and away authentic of his and hope he retires a cap but I'm still skeptical until I see it 20 games into the regular season.Also worried if he does it takes away too much from his offensive side. Much like Hunter hockey. We shall see.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
walker....wasn't he an unpopular pick or something? good to see he plays with some energy

I was actually super happy with it. Of course I think most of us knew it was predetermined unless another team just wanted to be a jerk and go easy off the board for him. I expected him to go way too early(to us)but in all honesty after the second round as big of a crap shoot as it is we at the very least knew what we had with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->