RW Terik Parascak - Prince George Cougars, WHL (2024 Draft)

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
He‘s there based on early season hype. Pretty easy to see that.

5 points in his last 8 games.

that’s closer to the level he’ll play at hntil the end of the season, not his unsustainable hot start. I’ll guess just under point per game for here on out.
I don't think it's closer to the level he'll score at for the rest of the season, he's still playing in the top-6 of the most stacked offense in the WHL. He will pick up points no matter what, especially with his luck around the net.

How much his stats are inflated by his linemates is a worthy conversation though

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
He might have slowed down a bit but he still has almost 20 goals this season and is still about 1.60 ppg.. good for 60+ goal and 100+ point pace...

Way better numbers and playing better what two other biggest risers and surprises of the 2021 Draft;
Seth Jarvis and Jack Quinn.

Only a total noob scout / GM wouldn't pick Terik in the 1st round

It may turn out that way at the time of the draft but it's premature and also his skating and size are real things that rarely work out in the NHL.

Reactions: pgfan66

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Don't see how 5"11", 180 is small. He can easily end up as 6', 190. Not big, but certainly not small.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Nope, untrue, Heidt is benefiting, both are benefiting from each other, Paracek is awesome!
Funk helps, too, as does the PP. but you can't ignore what he is doing. Looks to be a decent size that will be just fine once he fills out, can skate, shoot, pass, and score. He should be shooting up the January ranking boards.

Reactions: Dominance

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Funk helps, too, as does the PP. but you can't ignore what he is doing. Looks to be a decent size that will be just fine once he fills out, can skate, shoot, pass, and score. He should be shooting up the January ranking boards.
He cannot skate. one of the worst skating prospects avaliable in this years draft.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I stand by what I said. This isn‘t an NHL player. He’s a product of the team around him.
Do you have to shit on any player you don’t make the thread for or something? Kinda weird how out of your way you’re going to shit on this kid.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I stand by what I said. This isn‘t an NHL player. He’s a product of the team around him.
Funny, that seemed to be the "wisdom" of the scouts on Heidt last year. So are you saying that both Parascak and Heidt are products of the team around them? Oh, and his skating is fine. Not elite or anything, but hardly "one of the worst skating prospects".

Reactions: Dominance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad