RW Terik Parascak - Prince George Cougars, WHL (2024 Draft)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
2 goals in 2 pre-season games so far. There is some video of him in the article below and looks like an effortless shooter.

“Terik is an offensively gifted player who can score, and his stats speak for themselves,” said Cougars Director of Scouting, Bob Simmonds. “It was readily apparent Terik put in the time this summer to train and prepare for camp as he had a really strong training camp. He was dominant and you noticed him every time he was on the ice either with veteran players or other young prospects. Terik will be a big part of our future. We are thrilled to welcome Terik and his family to the Cougars.”

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
Parascak has always been a good offensive player but I didn't expect it to translate so well to the WHL. He's had a nice start so far, a bit of a late bloomer.

Reactions: Bubbles

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Parascak has always been a good offensive player but I didn't expect it to translate so well to the WHL. He's had a nice start so far, a bit of a late bloomer.

He's occupying Ziemmer's spot on the top line until he comes back. We'll see where Prascak slots in when Z gets back.

AUAIOMRN

Aug 22, 2005
Edmonton
The top five scorers in the WHL are all from the Cougars (and seven of the top ten). It seems like the whole team is firing on all cylinders.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
The next 2 games for the Cougars are vs Wild, a team that has already allowed 22 goals against.
- and has only won once this season.

Both games at Prince George.

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
I knew he was good, but he's putting up close to Bedard numbers now. Pretty great start.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I knew he was good, but he's putting up close to Bedard numbers now. Pretty great start.
Well.. considering he is scoring at 102 goal and about 160 point pace.
compared to Bedard 84 goal 170 point and pace

i think pretty great start is a bit understatement.. :)

also
both players of the WHL & CSSHL
both at their 17 year old and draft seasons

I highly questioned the level of play in the OHL the entire last season
maybe questions should be thrown at WHL too? who knows
maybe really it is a hot start, who knows

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
He was a pretty good player at the prep level, and the shot looks impressive to me. I’m curious to see how the rest of this season goes for him.
Agreed, impressive start and he’ll probably be drafted. But it’s a hot start. Maybe he keeps it up, I doubt it, but there aren’t many high end Drsft picks that didn’t play full time in the WHL their d-1 year, when they are able to.

Should be a fun follow For sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4