RW Matvei Michkov - SKA-1946 St.Petersburg, MHL (2023 Draft) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagsw

Apr 17, 2016
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Does anybody has a list of players who played at least 10 games in the KHL during their draft -1 season? The only 2 players i could remember were Tarasenko and Kabanov.

Very excited to see what Michkov can do this season
Slava Voynov played full season when there was Russian Superleague, Maxim Kitsyn played full season, Yurov played 21 regular games and three in play-offs last season. That's all I can remember from recent years

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I believe he started that last game as the 13th forward, and then throughout the game got moved to the top line. Well, today he is starting in the first line. Pretty impressive. Signaling a change of culture for SKA as well as they have been a pretty hard team for youngsters to crack in the past.

EichelFan15

May 7, 2021
I believe he started that last game as the 13th forward, and then throughout the game got moved to the top line. Well, today he is starting in the first line. Pretty impressive. Signaling a change of culture for SKA as well as they have been a pretty hard team for youngsters to crack in the past.
Did he play today or get injured?

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Does anybody has a list of players who played at least 10 games in the KHL during their draft -1 season? The only 2 players i could remember were Tarasenko and Kabanov.

Very excited to see what Michkov can do this season

Elite Prospects - KHL Stats All-time season

Skärmavbild 2021-09-04 kl. 20.06.38.png

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Insane prospect shame he plays for ska
Not sure about that. Would he be playing top-6 for any half-decent team in the league, even if for a couple of games? Vancouver fans' bitching aside, SKA truly is showing commitment to develop their prospects at the expense of current results.

ddlennon

May 1, 2018
Helsinki
Not sure about that. Would he be playing top-6 for any half-decent team in the league, even if for a couple of games? Vancouver fans' bitching aside, SKA truly is showing commitment to develop their prospects at the expense of current results.
Yeah i mean id rather cheer him on any other khl team ofc he should stay in russia atleast until hes over wjc age, SKA is just byfar the easiest team to dislike especially when it involves rotenberg

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Yeah i mean id rather cheer him on any other khl team ofc he should stay in russia atleast until hes over wjc age, SKA is just byfar the easiest team to dislike especially when it involves rotenberg
No arguments against here.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Can we keep at least this thread clean of Rotenberg discussions? Create a Rotenberg hate thread in the KHL section if you like, guys.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
It took him just 1 game to get at the 3rd place amongst 16-year old scorers in the KHL. Yurov scored just 2 points last season. Now Kitsyn with 7 points is the next to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad