NFL: Russell Wilson benched - his Broncos tenure appears to be over

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Will go down as possibly the worst trade in NFL history

Seahawks walked away with a starting LT (Cross), A rising star EDGE (Mafe), a stud CB (Witherspoon), A promising OLB (Hall) and a solid TE (Fant)

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Yeah, that is still not even in the same universe as the Herschel Walker deal or even the Ryan Leaf trade

It's still early but promising.

Also the Leaf trade didn't exactly turn out so great for Cards. Boston only had a few good years and Chavous found success after his Arizona days

Really doesn't belong in conversation with the Walker and Wilson deals

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
It's still early but promising.

Also the Leaf trade didn't exactly turn out so great for Cards. Boston only had a few good years and Chavous found success after his Arizona days

Really doesn't belong in conversation with the Walker and Wilson deals

Yeah looking closer I seem to remember Wadsworth more positively than I should, but the Walker deal is still unmatched, and maybe unmatchable

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
I don’t really see where Russ has a spot other than maybe Pittsburgh? Atlanta if they don’t want to draft a QB?
falcons fan here I would take him. even if he turns toxic hes still better then what we got lol

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The 49ers trade for Trey Lance gave the Dolphins (directly and indirectly) Hill, Waddle and Chubb. That's another massively lopsided trade.
Lots of good players at 12. Parsons went at 12 but likely gone cause Dallas traded down. Still had OT Slater and OG VeraTucker and even OT Darrisaw on the board. SF OL is drastically weaker without Williams and he’s no spring chicken. Mid 30’s pushing late 30’s.

right now the Bryce young trade up isn’t looking good but still a few years away from determining that.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The 49ers trade for Trey Lance gave the Dolphins (directly and indirectly) Hill, Waddle and Chubb. That's another massively lopsided trade.
That one will go overlooked because despite the colossal screw up, the Niners happened to find another guy at the end of the draft as Lance was recovering from injury and are still a powerhouse.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I don’t understand why Peyton would have the right to cry so much.

He picked the Denver knowing 100% what the situation was there, nobody forced him to accept it

LOLOL

He ain’t turning down $97 million

He took the money and had to deal with the fakest player in NFL history.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad