Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread | Kyle Dubarelli Strikes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Not sure what to think but what about Barkov+Ekblad for Draisaitl+Larsson? Thats a blockbuster but I think it helps us out going forward.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Barkov>Drai
Ekblad>Larsson

Don't see why they would do that.

I think Draisaitl has more value then Barkov considering he's signed longer and has performed better 2 of the last 3 seasons. He's also a year younger. Ekblad is obviously better then Larsson, but has a bad contract.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
I think Draisaitl has more value then Barkov considering he's signed longer and has performed better 2 of the last 3 seasons. He's also a year younger. Ekblad is obviously better then Larsson, but has a bad contract.

By performed better, you mean put up more points, right?

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
Does anyone think Eberle would consider resigning back here? His wife is from here and I've read on the Isles board that he isn't super happy in the big city life... Maybe now that Chia is gone he would come back?

4x4?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Does anyone think Eberle would consider resigning back here? His wife is from here and I've read on the Isles board that he isn't super happy in the big city life... Maybe now that Chia is gone he would come back?

4x4?

Why? If yes then 3 x 3 is the most that I'd do.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
By performed better, you mean put up more points, right?

Well Barkov is also a -19 this year, so hardly anything to write home about defensively. Draisaitl meanwhile is already sitting at 32 goals on the season and is scoring like a champ. This is despite the fact he's looked lazy and uninterested at time in the game. If he ever decides to compete for 80 games he's Malkin version 2.0.

Reactions: Oilhawks

North

Jun 25, 2009

4x4?

That’s a lot of money to invest in Eberle.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Overall player Barkov is better at the moment imo.

Not even close. Edmonton fans are so weird. We somehow over and under value players at the same time. Draisaitl is a legit franchise player. If Mcdavid wasnt here the deal isnt even on the table.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
In saying that how about we change the deal to Draisaitl+Nurse for Trochek+Ekblad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest