Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread | Kyle Dubarelli Strikes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Who's the C going to Florida? McDavid?

No one in the league is trading for Draisaitl thinking they are getting a #1 C. Sorry.

I dont think so, I can think of maybe 5 centers in the league I'd take over Drasaitl taking age into account.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
I still can't figure out he came to the conclusion that Manning was anything but a more expensive Gravel

It has to be a ultimate screw job to the Oilers before leaving. Katz had a interview on TV at the start of the season in NY where he specified he questioned Chiarelli for the lack of success the team had last year and the terrible start this year. Peter knew he was dead man walking. Upper management F'd up big time not canning him at the same time McLellan was let go. Or in the offseason.

Chiarelli had the time and the motivation to completely mess this team up before being let go. Caggulia was Chiarelli's great little signing. Moving him out for Manning, Manning's history, plus more cap space and a extra contract of a player who will never play in the NHL, absolutely screams screw job. Then add the Strome for Spooner trade and fire McLellan 4 days later and hire a defensive structured first minded coach. So much wasn't lining up right with Chiarelli. He knew he was on the way out.

Absolutely Chiarelli was trying to turn this team completely rotten to the core. I really want to know what he was looking to move for Seabrook before Seabrook squashed that deal. He wasn't going to turn this team around. Anyone really think the Hawks were going to take Lucic? I highly doubt that.

I think the problem ended up being, was Katz wanted to save some money not hiring another GM and giving Chiarelli another year.

Whoops!

After what he's pulled this year, what team out there would trust him with their organization now that he's on the market? I know I wouldn't.

On the brightside Spooner has 6 points in 6 games for the Condors. Too bad there's absolutely no room for him. Possibly there will be a team out there come trade deadline who will take a gamble on him.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Lucic for Kessler
2l9jt5x.gif

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
Buyers at the deadline. This organization is clueless. Even if they were IN the playoffs at the deadline I wouldn't be buying for this team, let alone 6 points out.

If the Oiler's management is too stupid to see a playoff appearance this year is only the result of the bottom half of the west being atrocious, we're more f***ed than we already are.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Who is "they" and did he seriously say that?

It’s kind of a dishonest snippet. It’s in response to what role he’s being asked to fill

I’m sure it’s been a big adjustment to your workload and routine.

Yeah. You’re up a lot earlier and you’re here earlier, but that’s part of the job. Until they find a (permanent) guy, I’ll do whatever they want.

His “whatever they want” is saying he’ll put in the extra hours until his replacement comes in

Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad