Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread | Kyle Dubarelli Strikes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
What.
At being a legit center...

MacKinnon, Monahan, Scheifele, McDavid, Barkov, Point, Aho
Monahan broke out the same year that Gaudreau did. He's a sniper, not a line driver.

Point is shooting at 22.9%, which is 8.5% higher than his previous two seasons. His most common linemates are Kucherov, Johnson, Gourde and Stamkos. When Draisaitl isn't with McDavid, his most common linemates have been Chiasson and Rieder.

This is without even touching on Calgary having Giordano and company on the back end and Tampa having Hedman and company. A similar argument can be made for Scheifele and Aho, but I'll grant you them.

Draisaitl in the 16-17 playoffs played centre on his line, and he was fantastic.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
We should of just kept him instead of trading him for Spooner. He would be 7th in goal scoring for us

To be fair, he very well could have continued to look as terrible as when he was here. There’s no guarantee he’d regain some offense like he has in New York. He was on pace for 9 points. That’s somehow less than Spooner even.

I was fine with trading Strome, and Spooner looked good on paper, but he was clearly the wrong guy to acquire

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
What.
At being a legit center...

MacKinnon, Monahan, Schiefele, McDavid, Barkov, Point, Aho
I mean if you want to pretend like those players dont play with good to great players themselves than sure. This team could swap Mcdavid/Drai for 20 games where Drai carries all the center duties and hed still produce offensively what hes producing. Do you think any of those centers would put up anywhere close to what they are putting up right now if they had the options Drai has as a 2c?

Reactions: Skar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad