Rumor: Rumour and Proposals Thread: Is Kenny "Chiasson" a LWer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
GTA Vice City for the win!

Lance Vance Dance.
Old skool. I might go and start that up soon lol.
The city itself is much nicer, especially comparing the downtown cores. Then you have the mountains and chinooks vs.... Rabbit Hill, Snow Valley and cheaper housing?
Comparing downtown cores? You mean the empty downtown core in calgary sitting at a beautiful 30% vacancy? Downtown calgary is quite literally fake news, looks great but is actually empty and hollow. Mountains that are almost an hour away lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Trade a winger for a winger. Okay.

It would be Nuge for a cheaper winger and maybe a pick or two. Just my guess. Many on this board are convinced we will get something good for the crap that we have and teams will be lining up to take Russell off our hands and give us something good for him. My guess is between now and the draft, Nuge and either Klefbom or Larsson will be shopped heavily. We have two great forwards in Leon and Connor, one really good forward in Nuge and 9 other forwards who would be 4th liners on good teams. The way AA bombed in Edmonton, the league forcing us to give Calgary a pick and losing a 4th for Green? this h as taken the wind out of my sales. We traded a lot of picks and we have nothing to show for it, we have prospects that many are over the moon for. But take away Bouchard and Broberg are prospect pool is nearly always in the bottom 3rd of the league.

12 months ago I was over the moon when we hired Holland. But 12 months later? My feeling has changed. Has the game passed him by. Keith and Co need picks to get us more depth but it looks like we pissed away 2 years of drafting for a team with no heart

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
The rule of thumb is that summer temperatures between Calgary and Edmonton are not that dissimilar. In the winter, spring, and autumn. Calgary is 5 degrees warmer on average than Edmonton (I travel a lot between the two cities).

If it is -10 C in Edmonton, it is probably -5C in Calgary, etc.

Not a big difference in the grand scheme of things. Plus Calgary has lots of wind which sucks.
I would say it blows more than it sucks.

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
Can we get back to arguing about AA/JP/DeBrusk/OEL/Nurse/etc. instead of arguing about which Alberta city is less boring/desirable for millionaires to live in?

Plenty of time to talk about Sports since the next season won't likely start up until late January.

Keep chatting about Edmonton and Calgary and on which city sucks more!

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad