Rumor: Rumour and Proposals Thread: Is Kenny "Chiasson" a LWer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
I think we will see a lot of tweeners sign for a lot less than people are expecting.

First, I'm Assuming that Buffalo, Ottawa and Florida only spend to the floor.

Second, I make the assumption that every other team spends to the cap (with $1M in in space).

That leaves $325,188,662 to be spent on UFA's / RFA's. Their are currently 201 unfilled positions, meaning that the average player will only get $1.7M.

That doesn't even count for the high paid guys like Barzal, Krug, Reinhart, Pietrangelo, Hall, Dubois, Debrusk, Sergachev, Hintz, Barrie etc.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
I think we will see a lot of tweeners sign for a lot less than people are expecting.

Second, I make the assumption that every other team spends to the cap (with $1M in in space).

That leaves $325,188,662 to be spent on UFA's / RFA's. Their are currently 201 unfilled positions, meaning that the average player will only get $1.7M.

That doesn't even count for the high paid guys like Barzal, Krug, Reinhart, Pietrangelo, Hall, Dubois, Debrusk, Sergachev, Hintz, Barrie etc.

It's been reported that ~17 teams will have their cap in the low 70's.

Reactions: McDoused

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

I can't wrap my head around Buffalo only spending to the floor.

Does that not pretty much put the nail in the coffin lid ready to be pounded into the coffin itself with regards to Eichel?

Reactions: McDoused

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
Old skool. I might go and start that up soon lol.

Comparing downtown cores? You mean the empty downtown core in calgary sitting at a beautiful 30% vacancy? Downtown calgary is quite literally fake news, looks great but is actually empty and hollow. Mountains that are almost an hour away lol.

Good classic old skool.

Frustrating that Tommy couldn't learn how to swim!

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->