Boston Bruins Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Habs don't have the cap space to make the deal. Along with Suzuki, They'd have to move out another $4 million. Closer to $5 million since they only have 12 forwards on the roster for now.

Will be fun to watch though.
I guess maybe Suzuki and one of Tatar or Danault.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Good on Columbus for getting such a haul. I have a hard time saying a team getting a young #1C is getting “ripped off” in any way, but Winnipeg definitely wanted him and ponied up. Good on them, too. This could end up being a really good hockey trade.

Laine under Torts will be interesting.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site

That’s one hell of a haul for CLB. Got both of em for a guy who was playing his way out of town.

Good trade for both teams, though not sure Laine and PLD will be overjoyed with their new work locations. Getting Roslovic was a coup for Kekalainen as CLB would have been light on center.

Perhaps Keka can convince his fellow countryman to re-up this summer.

Reactions: Kalus

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
This works well for the B's, I think.

PLD heads west and we won't see him much.

Laine in Columbus has the makings for a disaster.
Even if he adjusts and plays well he is easy to shut down as long as you don't give him room to shoot.

IMO, makes Columbus easier to play against.

Reactions: bbfan419

Root

Feb 22, 2010
In terms of value I think the Blue Jackets did very well but I just don’t like Laine. I would rather have PLD.

Still, given the circumstances they did great. If Laine doesn’t work out they’ll be able to flip him for a haul and Roslovic is intriguing. Good on them, I feel bad for that organization/fan base, nice to see them bring back a talented player.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts

Even if he adjusts and plays well he is easy to shut down as long as you don't give him room to shoot.

I think Laine is their Pastrnak. Lethal shooter. Put Laine on a line with some talent he’ll pot 40+

Reactions: bbfan419

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont

Not sure how adding one of the premier goal scorers in the league makes them easier to play against.

Any time we played against the Jets...he seemed to always score against us

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Laine and Tortorella will get along famously I am sure.

Also lol at Dubois saying he wants to play in a bigger market and he gets... Winnipeg.
Can’t get much bigger than Winnipeg!

In central Canada anyways.

Reactions: kjpm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad