Boston Bruins Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
Bruins don’t match up right now - I bet it’s different after the season but I don’t see it

Kuraly is a UFA after season so they can wait and just sign him

Krejci is no way no how picking Columbus to be on his trade to team ~ I would put it at 0.0

Studnicka & DeBrusk value is not defined

I don’t see it but

Montreal makes sense if they move Suzuki ~ if they decide that it’s just balancing off the scale

I’m good without Dubois I’m watching Barkov if I’m Boston ~ I’m Sweeney at trade deadline I make a push to atleast get it out there and hopefully get Barkov to wait for FA
Sweeney get Barkov.???....LOL.......Thats a joke right ? I mean because his history is to go after the very best players right ?....Let me tell you now the only time Barkov ever see's Boston is from the visiting bench. Our guy does not have the ability to make that type of trade. He simply does not have it in him.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Sweeney get Barkov.???....LOL.......Thats a joke right ? I mean because his history is to go after the very best players right ?....Let me tell you now the only time Barkov ever see's Boston is from the visiting bench. Our guy does not have the ability to make that type of trade. He simply does not have it in him.
Do me a favor and don’t reply to me. I have 0.0 respect for your knowledge

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
PLD for Debrusk and Stud or Vaak, plus a 2nd. 1st if needed but would need a project coming back..

March-Bergeron-Pasta
Coyle-Krech-Kase
Ritchie-PLD-Smith
Fred-Kuraly-Wags

next year
March-Bergeron-Pasta
Ufa/Bjork-PLD-Smith
Ritchie-Coyle-Kase
Fred-ufa-Wagner

succession planning solved for. Good C depth

Reactions: bbfan419

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I'm ready to trade a 1st, 2nds and anyone not named Bergeron, McAvoy, Marchand. But doubt we can compete with other teams. Re-sign a never aging Krejci and retain your first/2nds.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Dubois, the best offer I give is Debrusk + Vaak + 2nd
If that doesn't get it done, I say no thanks.
We have Studnicka, Frederic, and Beecher in our system. Beecher, 6'3 210 already.
Coyle is signed long term and is perfect 3rd line center for years to come.
Frederic at worst, will be our 4th line center.
One of Studnicka or Beecher should develop into a top 6 center.
Let's not sell the farm for Dubois when a guy like Barkov could become available, he has two seasons remaining. He's 25. He's very Bergy-esque

Our LW outside of Marshy should be a concern. Debrusk I really can't stand and want moved, but for now is our 2nd best option. Who knows what Ritchie is, but if he can be consistent, we may have a Lucic 2.0 on our hands. Bjork is unproven. Maybe a LW is what we should be targeting? Hey.....If PLD is willing to come her and play LW in the top 6 next to Krejci, who I hope we re-sign for two more years, let's do it. But trading Debrusk + Studnicka/Beecher + 1st is a lot.

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Studnicka + Debrusk + Kuraly
for
Dubois

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Dubois-Krejci-Kase
Ritchie-Coyle-Smith
Bjork-Frederic-Wagner

Dubois moves to center next year if Krejci walks. At that point Bruins will be able to sign a pretty good 2LW via free agency.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Studnicka + Debrusk + Kuraly
for
Dubois

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Dubois-Krejci-Kase
Ritchie-Coyle-Smith
Bjork-Frederic-Wagner

Dubois moves to center next year if Krejci walks. At that point Bruins will be able to sign a pretty good 2LW via free agency.

Nice trade, I can get behind this, Would hate to lose Stud but sign me up.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey

Hmmmm

I was the first to mention Barkov. Why not respond to me and go after Dan?

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm ready to trade a 1st, 2nds and anyone not named Bergeron, McAvoy, Marchand. But doubt we can compete with other teams. Re-sign a never aging Krejci and retain your first/2nds.
You'd trade Pasta?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I thought DeBrusk was active last night

not worried about him

watching NESN right now - Nick Ritchie sitting at podium leaned out big time

Bjork was good

Studnicka looked rusty/off but he was excellent in bubble so not worried

Zboril looked like Providence guy

Miller was ridiculously good

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

Well its hard to argue against your point, as Sweeney has failed miserably in the FA department and his best trade to date was really good in Coyle but he was a consolation prize after Staal refused to waive his NTC and what a prize he turned out to be.

I myself also have very little faith in Sweeney being able to bring either Barkov or Dubois to town other than for a free meal.

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
I do not think after Chara leaving they are giving this older core anymore deals. For sure not three.
Chara is 43 (FORTY THREE). Krejci turns 35 this year but still looks good out there as his is not a speed game. He still has a few more good years left in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad