Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2019-20 Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
What would it take for hall and to take Ladd? First and two prospects?

To get Hall and give them Ladd? Jesus, I don't even want to think about the cost of that.

Jimmy Murphy is a hack. Don’t buy it.

anyway, why is this good. Why in the world
would you not want Hall?

Don't want to pay the price for a rental. If it's cheap, sure, but if it was cheap everyone would be in on it and why would the Devils help us?

Reactions: periferal

Le Grec

Jun 28, 2011
From Brooksie:

Josh Ho-Sang, man without a team, continues to skate and work out in Toronto as he waits for Lou Lamoriello to include him in a trade. The winger had asked the Islanders GM to deal him after he cleared waivers and was assigned to the AHL Sound Tigers after failing to make the NHL roster out of camp. Lamoriello then excused him from reporting.
Ian Pulver, Ho-Sang’s agent, told Slap Shots on Friday that Ho-Sang has no issues with the way Lamoriello is going about this and the fact the 23-year-old is not playing anywhere is “of mutual consent.”
“Everything has been above board,” said Pulver, who has never been an agent known to go along to get along.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
From Brooksie:

Josh Ho-Sang, man without a team, continues to skate and work out in Toronto as he waits for Lou Lamoriello to include him in a trade. The winger had asked the Islanders GM to deal him after he cleared waivers and was assigned to the AHL Sound Tigers after failing to make the NHL roster out of camp. Lamoriello then excused him from reporting.
Ian Pulver, Ho-Sang’s agent, told Slap Shots on Friday that Ho-Sang has no issues with the way Lamoriello is going about this and the fact the 23-year-old is not playing anywhere is “of mutual consent.”
“Everything has been above board,” said Pulver, who has never been an agent known to go along to get along.
So the agent is dumber than JHS

Reactions: Duanesutter12

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
From Brooksie:

Another hockey player with incompetent representation.

He’d better get ready to play in Europe next year.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
From Brooksie:

I am kinda glad JHS is not in Bridgeport. They have a crappy team this season and we know how many posts we'd have complaining about JHS destroying the locker room.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I am kinda glad JHS is not in Bridgeport. They have a crappy team this season and we know how many posts we'd have complaining about JHS destroying the locker room.

I don't think he'd be in Bridgeport if he actually went to Bridgeport first. The amount of injuries would've likely kept him up for a long while.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

The Real JT

Louie louie, oh no, me gotta go
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
I don't think he'd be in Bridgeport if he actually went to Bridgeport first. The amount of injuries would've likely kept him up for a long while.
They seem to have a decent amount of talent on the offensive side between prospects and AHL veterans. If we believe the hype, we have 3 or more ready or almost ready prospects on D. Goaltending has been admittedly weak even with the coaching brought in.

At what point does some of this fall on Thompson’s shoulders¿

ichabod13

Oct 5, 2010
Baltimore Maryland
"Ian Pulver, Ho-Sang’s agent, told Slap Shots on Friday that Ho-Sang has no issues with the way Lamoriello is going about this........."
Who gives a fat rats ass if ho sang has issues with it or not? His opinion on how lamoriello handles the situation is absolutely meaningless.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
"Ian Pulver, Ho-Sang’s agent, told Slap Shots on Friday that Ho-Sang has no issues with the way Lamoriello is going about this........."
Who gives a fat rats ass if ho sang has issues with it or not? His opinion on how lamoriello handles the situation is absolutely meaningless.
So glad to see even the least offensive and meaningless JHS news still triggers his critics.

As I said,I am glad he is away from the disaster in Bridgeport.

Duanesutter12

Member of Lou's Orchestra
Jul 8, 2013
Hong Kong
From Brooksie:

I mean this has to be a joke. How delusional is this guy? Oh yeah, it's best to sit around doing nothing while waiting for a trade to a team that would presumably be taking a flier on a known head case. This guy won't be in hockey ever again! Who in their right mind would take this guy on board??

Reactions: periferal

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
I cannot believe Ho-Sang would rather not play and wait for trade that may never materialise than stick it out in Bport for another year. The guy is simply destroying his own career with good help from his agent.

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
From Brooksie:

I'm over it. He easily would've been playing Islander hockey this season had he just reported.

Used to love the kid, but the bridge is burned.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
That literally just might be the most idiotic quote from an agent I've ever seen.
Yeah, it's too bad that agent lives in the city, because he's depriving some village of a pretty good idiot.

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad