Rumor: Rumors & Proposals thread: Vatanen gone as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
I was pretty confident that with Chia still not doing anything it was a bad sign. D men just are so rarely traded.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Start putting together an attractive package of futures for Seabrook. Chicago has to dump someone. They're cap situation is messed.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I am curious has Ovechking called anything correctly previously? His last couple of posts seem to contradict what I gather from some of the media sources that have been accurate at times.

On trade deadline, Friedman had Schultz to LA and Ovechking posted it'd be for a pick and 50% retention. That was bang on, even though he went to Pitt (not OK's call). He had something on the Purcell trade too.

If you're going to post rumors without a link, you have to pm Mods your source. Obviously his source has the okay from mods.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Fowler could end up here. Depending on the price. I can't see him costing a lot, given he is the odd man out. That being said, it has to beat out the other options.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Yikes. Even one of the most realistic targets are gone now. As I said yesterday, people are going to be underwhelmed with either the type of defensemen that's coming here and/or the price it costs to acquire those defensemen.

I saw the Vatanen news I came over here just to see everyone panic. :laugh:

Hoping this makes Lindholm more available!

Dream on :)

spot

Aug 26, 2007
so we create a weakness on our RW for yet another LH shooting defenseman? no thanks

sign Demers and Campbell and lets not trade Eberle/Hall/Nuge just for a sake of it

You wouldn't upgrade our left side if given the chance? RW is much easier to replace. We could also move Sekera over if we have too. Fowler fits the age group of our team and him and Hall are good friends.
Fowler Sekera
Klefbom Demers
Davidson Fayne

With Ericson replacing Ebs is still a much better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad