Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | The Road to the Draft June 28th & 29th Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
You're starting to sound like a snowflake like all the other young kids now a days..."HE SAID MY KNEE LOOKED FUNNY!" *Instantly gets said person canceled and barred from doing anything in life ever again*
I got a young nephew in Calgary that gets in to fights a few times a year with kids that pick on less fortunate kids. So it was something that hit home. No worries as I said I probably made jokes that weren't in good taste.

Reactions: Darkwinter

North

Jun 25, 2009
Dubois for Vilardi might be happening? If so, good. I don't think that pushes the needle at all for the Kings. Helly or Matthews going there were the only things that worried me.

Considering the position the Jets are in, that’s not a bad deal for them if it happens.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
The joke was in bad taste. I held you to higher standers. I guess that's on me.
giphy.gif

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Krug makes $8.5M this year and next.

You can find a small puck-mover that can't play defense and doesn't produce at 5v5 for a little cheaper than that.
Plus isn't Krug LD? We need a RD option and if we are forcing guys on their off side there better not be question marks around the player

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
Not saying Holland needs to do something now, but it would be a nice change of pace to get things done early. Let us set the tone for the market for once, they need to stop blaming trades that happened prior which influenced the moves they made - if that make sense haha. I wonder what the Nurse contract would have looked like if they did it before Seth Jones?

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Now that the Avs tied their wagon to Johansen it would be something to land Compher. That would give the Oil a big push. Underrated player.

Before someone says we can't afford it. I know.

We can't afford to add good players.

Reactions: Anarchism

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Johansen for 4 million isn't too bad if he can stay healthy, but that's a big if.
Disagree. Even at 50 percent retained thats a lot of Hiroshi for a guy whose game has sputtered and is 31 yo. He’s the new Chris Neal and we know how that song ended.

I don’t understand the Durzi trade from Arizona’s side. He’s not on LTIR or with a large discrepancy between cap and salary. ;)
I think they are trying to start to build a team that can play better than the Sun Devils.

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
EDM should move out Yam and Foegle for the cap space. Brown and use the money for the bottom 6 players. If they can upgrade on Ceci then fine but Ceci is not just a throw infor a deal. He has value as a right shot second pairing guy.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Holland is paid 5 million dollars. I don't give a f*** about cap challenges... you're paid to do a job. Figure it out.

Konecny, Pesce, Brown... whatever, just make it so. I'm sure if he really wanted to, even getting Campbell moved out would be a possibility. Time to earn that salary.

Anarchism

John Henry
May 23, 2019
northern alberta
Not saying Holland needs to do something now, but it would be a nice change of pace to get things done early. Let us set the tone for the market for once, they need to stop blaming trades that happened prior which influenced the moves they made - if that make sense haha. I wonder what the Nurse contract would have looked like if they did it before Seth Jones?
Holland's on the golf course...left his phone at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad