Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Heritage Classic Forecast: Chance for McFlurries

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
I imagine it would have to be severe. Like causing problems at home or like substance abuse.
If a doctor feels it prevents him from playing according to the terms of his contract, I expect that psychological disability is legit.

Especially nowadays and with the pressure of playing professional sports.

Reactions: McDoused

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
If a doctor feels it prevents him from playing according to the terms of his contract, I expect that psychological disability is legit.

Especially nowadays and with the pressure of playing professional sports.

Problem with this path is Campbell would have to be comfortable that he's never going to play again.

PULSATING

Sep 20, 2018
Skinner? He was 29-14 with a .916 save pct. in his rookie season and even showed some promise the prior season while stacking good seasons in Bakersfield. Skinner was on a real upward trajectory until the playoffs hit, which is tough on most rookies, and he hasn't recovered since. Hell, look at guys like Oettinger and Helleybuck who got torched in the playoffs last season.

There's a baseline to work with with Skinner but his confidence is in the toilet now. Finding a real goalie coach would be a good start.
Oh crap i was talking about campbell. I guess i misread the post or something. My b

Reactions: CupofOil

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Picard is not good,
Picard cannot be possibly worse than stuart skinner.
If picard comes in a plays a few games as a lousy nhl starter that is a large upgrade over skinner who has been atrocious all this year and all last playoffs.
I don’t know his NHL numbers are pretty scary. I hope he’s better.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I think Pickard will see as much ice as Holloway and Lavoie. He's there to strictly back up Skinner and maybe play in back to backs, unless Skinner gets hurt. They said as much yesterday when they said they were hoping Skinner would go on a run of games to get going.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I think Pickard will see as much ice as Holloway and Lavoie. He's there to strictly back up Skinner and maybe play in back to backs, unless Skinner gets hurt. They said as much yesterday when they said they were hoping Skinner would go on a run of games to get going.
I'm sure the hope is too run with Skinner and hope that Campbell somehow gets his game back on the farm, we call him back up, and live happily ever after.

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020

They are going all in on Skinner again.
That was the line with Koskinen, Campbell and it will be with whoever we call-up or aquire, he the one woody trust and will do whatever possible to make it happen.

We should not spend a penny on goalie replacement unless its a top 5 candidate. This group will soil anyone that not the second comming of Patrick roy.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
if we are all being honest here the best course of action right now would be to have skinner shave off his stache and cut his hair. show up "new look, new me"

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
EDM 1st 2024 (top 8 protected)
EDM 1st 2025 (if Oilers make round 3 in 2025 playoffs otherwise is a 2nd)
Jack Campbell @500k retained
Philip Broberg

for

Carter Hart
PHI 3rd 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad