Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Draft Day! Does Holland Improve the Team or Does He Nibble on His PB&J Sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Okay so Yzerman didn’t qualify Kostin lol. Other than doing Holland a favour, what was the point of the trade?
I guess just doing Holland a favor. I originally thought Kostin was the price to buy out Yamamoto. Now Kostin can test the open market and see that his value is nowhere close to what his agent thinks it is.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
What I meant was in the offseason if we decide to not go with a new RD

Haven’t been on here for months but when Yamo got traded I had to come back to check on you buddy lol. Super curious what your new name is gonna be lol

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

Former Condors Max Gildon, would not mind offering him a 2way contract

Sucks to see how far Noel has fallen.

He was awesome in the OHL. I thought it would have been cool to pick him up back in the day since I think he and Taylor Hall's dads played on the same CFL team together.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I don't think the Oilers do much. Maybe a league min deal.

The cap we cleared is meant for our extensions. We are in the same boat as the teams who let these RFAs go in the first place.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Well, Cap Friendly has him as a UFA….lolol

so bizarre

(Those are the players that Detroit qualified)

Seems pretty official if Friedman is reporting it.

Wouldn't make sense for Detroit to not QO him and then sign him, so looking like he's on the market.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Well Kostin looks to be a free agent. Maybe we circle back.

Well, Cap Friendly has him as a UFA….lolol

so bizarre

Well Yzerman probably tried to sign him but realized it wasn’t worth it. Strange though because he probably knew how much he wanted.

Still wouldn’t be surprised to see him sign with TB or WSH.

Reactions: Reginald Dunlop

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
I have a feeling Kostin is still asking too much and not getting the market at all. Maybe Detroit just didn’t want arbitration to happen and still is negotiating but it’s interesting too teams have now tried.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad