Prospect Info: Round 1, Pick #14: Joel Farabee, LW, USNTDP --> Boston U

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Doritos suck, they're some pale imitation of real tortilla chips (get some fresh in a real Mexican restaurant, with some home made salsa).

The problem with pizza is, like Chinese food, it's sunk to the lowest common denominator, the problem is finding GOOD pizza and Chinese food.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Doritos suck, they're some pale imitation of real tortilla chips (get some fresh in a real Mexican restaurant, with some home made salsa).

The problem with pizza is, like Chinese food, it's sunk to the lowest common denominator, the problem is finding GOOD pizza and Chinese food.

I wish you had been on-board Sputnik and were up there now.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013

You have no idea what you're talking about. Doritos are a totally different thing from real Mexican food. Both are equally good. I've had lots of burritos, tacos and chips from all different hole in the walls and Doritos is still good, really good.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Absolutely flawless? Yeah, I know ;)

PPhhbOZ.gif

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I always liked Farabee, but I never thought he would be a star. Then, right before the draft, I read a post by Jtown saying Farabee would be nothing more than Scottie Upshall and I knew right then that Farabee was destined for stardom.

tumblr_m3cxl1rrFO1ql0tcr.gif

im rooting for him, but he has some skating concerns that he needs to improve upon. The upshall comparisons come from the fact that he is a guy who can project to be a top 6 guy or a bottom six guy because of his commitment to two way play. This isn't a tyler ennis type where if he isn't in a top 6 role he is basically useless.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
if you went into a restaurant and asked for a hotdog sandwich would they go get you a hotdog on a bun or would they ask white or wheat? or would they say wtf is that?

Reactions: Tripod and Rebels57

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
instead of arguing about this topic, how about you take it the Food thread where we have an expert on hand that can guide this convo to a safe ending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad