Prospect Info: Round 1, Pick #14: Joel Farabee, LW, USNTDP --> Boston U

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The high council has made it's decision:

But a hot dog is not a sandwich, according to an official press release from the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council.

Is a hot dog a sandwich? Council rules once and for all
I don't recognize their authority.

Look at this nonsense...
Limiting the hot dog's significance by saying it's 'just a sandwich' is like calling the Dalai Lama 'just a guy.'
... you don't have to say "just a x" for either, but they factually are those things.

Perhaps at one time its importance could be limited by forcing it into a larger sandwich category (no disrespect to Reubens and others), but that time has passed," NHDSC president and 'Queen of Wien' Janet Riley says in the release. (Yes, "Queen of Wien" is a thing, apparently.)

"We therefore choose to take a cue from a great performer and declare our namesake be a 'hot dog formerly known as a sandwich,'" she continues.

The NHDSC says it came to its decision after noting the hot dog's impact on American history as well as the "open" nature of a hot dog in a bun, a USDA-governed nuance.

So basically their argument is that it's too important to be called a sandwich, not that it doesn't fit the description.

So f*** these clowns. From this day forward, I'm the Hot Dog and Sausage Emperor. All further judgments will be made by me.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Sausage emperor. That will go well.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If you guys don’t stop saying awful lies I’m going to start declaring hot dogs and sausages whatever I want. You might wake up tomorrow to sausages being a fruit.

Hot dogs are sandwiches. Case closed.

Now back to Farabee. I like him because he hockeys good.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
If you guys don’t stop saying awful lies I’m going to start declaring hot dogs and sausages whatever I want. You might wake up tomorrow to sausages being a fruit.

Hot dogs are sandwiches. Case closed.

Now back to Farabee. I like him because he hockeys good.

Fruit have seeds on the inside. Some sausages have seeds on the inside.
Some sausages are fruit.

Reactions: alatos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad