Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXX: Cue Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Boston hands down fallowed by SF.
I find Seattle pretty rude too, quite a few similarities with Vancouver. The South is definitely the friendliest, I really liked the people in Vegas too. But different places suit different personalities better, like I’m a very extroverted person and I think that meshes a lot better with the culture in the US than Canada. Canada is a much more conformist society and people are reserved, don’t want to stand out. In America people aspire to be an individual & successful.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Brooks again implying that DeAngelo is on the block. If they pick signing Kreider over DeAngelo I think I’d flip my ****. Unless the return for DeAngelo is staggering.

the decision on kreider and the decision on deangelo have NOTHING to do with each other...

i've seen nothing to suggest that the rangers are even considering trading ADA except coming from people that don't like him and/or have an agenda. but if they do look to move him it will be for a top young forward based on the theory that adding that forward while replacing ADA with Lundkvist makes us a better team overall....but thats not a cap dump to clear space for kreider. that forward coming back likely will either now or in the near future make as much or more than kreider.

if anything you could argue that the $$ invested in that young forward coming back in the deal would force us to move CK because it would be another big $$ forward contract on the books

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Honestly, might be the friendliest city I’ve ever been to lmao. Loud Italians who treat you like family and tell you their life story upon meeting you, whenever I’m in NYC I feel this higher sense of confidence from the infectious energy
Customer service is WAY better in NYC, in Vancouver they literally mess up your order every single time you go out to eat

vancouver has better coffee :)

but NYC, high energy and fast pace. Love it!!!! People are in a hurry but they are polite. The sidewalk is like a road. People are looking at signs like cars look for street lights so they often won’t stop unless asked a question.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Just an update from someone watching the Avs game: Rantanen did not return in the 2nd. Will update further if i see him in the 3rd

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
D730FC1D-F94F-4097-B8B6-92FAF46F54AD.jpeg

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
You specifically said Georgiev.

yes I know, it was mentioned we could lose him yet you said protect him. If we protect him we lose another young player unless we can unload some of these vets before the expansion draft. I’d rather leave a mediocre vet exposed than a kid

Konamic Ice Hockey

Jun 13, 2012
Seattle
Boston is clicky. Hartford is pretty rude
People I know in Boston are nice but walking through the city I felt like everyone was trying to pick a fight with me, same with SF but in more of a passive aggressive way. I have had a few friends that had the same experience in Boston. I think a lot of the smaller cities near NYC are worse than NYC, like a little brother/short man syndrome thing

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
but they can protect one more young player by moving out another veteran.
It's either 7F-3D-1G or 8 skaters - 1G

You have to protect one goalie either way AND it does not affect your ability to protect other forwards/defensemen. I think you're getting hung up on that part.

With the roster/prospects constructed as they are right now, Georgiev is the only goalie who would have to be protected/exposed. Hank's deal expires so you don't have to protect him. Everyone else is exempt.

So to protect Georgiev, you literally just need to sign any random UFA goalie to a two year deal and leave them exposed.

Easy

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
People I know in Boston are nice but walking through the city I felt like everyone was trying to pick a fight with me, same with SF but in more of a passive aggressive way. I have had a few friends that had the same experience in Boston. I think a lot of the smaller cities near NYC are worse than NYC, like a little brother/short man syndrome thing
Have been living here 14 years, and I still feel like punching about three people on every commute.

Konamic Ice Hockey

Jun 13, 2012
Seattle
Have been living here 14 years, and I still feel like punching about three people on every commute.
NYC is a time thing, don't mess with peoples time and they will not be mean. The rudeness is not really rude it is just busy. A NYer with time is funny and nice. A late NYer wants to kill you are your family because you caused them some time delay of a minute.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
ERBros9WsAADkYy

Kaapo looks like he wanted to be home having soup 3 hours ago. Ruff looking at the camera how I look at Ruff. Lindgren should have worn a monocle on the bruised eye. Skjei looks photoshopped in with the best picture they found of him.
Is Georgiev okay? He looks like he's having a 'Nam flashback

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
ERBros9WsAADkYy

Kaapo looks like he wanted to be home having soup 3 hours ago. Ruff looking at the camera how I look at Ruff. Lindgren should have worn a monocle on the bruised eye. Skjei looks photoshopped in with the best picture they found of him.
Look at Buch in the background with that enormous goofy grin. How can you not love him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad