Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
The Rangers have been listening on everyone. I'm sure the Bruins inquired about Kreider at some point. Murphy is is a hack though.

From most reports, the Rangers remain open for business.

They might not have found deals that moved them to act over the summer, which considering the market isn't terribly difficult to understand. But they're still very much going to be active listeners.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
The last sentence is key in particular.

Quinn knows Buch is a talented player. But you really can't get by on skill alone. Gotta work hard. Once you do that, the talent will do the rest.

JuiceNF

Jul 23, 2018
It isn't in the Android store or Apple podcasts (yet). Right now it's just on SoundCloud. Giannone has been putting them up on his account... JayGeeMSG. Here's today's

Great, will have to bookmark. Thanks

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
All you have to do is look at Names. His play elevated drastically, hopefully Buch follows suit.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Scratching Buch for multiple games would be ridiculous. How is he supposed to find "offensive consistency" while sitting in the press box.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Scratching Buch for multiple games would be ridiculous. How is he supposed to find "offensive consistency" while sitting in the press box.

It starts in practice. I swear to God, some people think these guys get together for the games 82 times a year and sort of go their separate ways after 3 hours each night. This season, more than any other in a long while, is all about instilling a culture of hard work.

FireGerardGallant

Mar 19, 2016
It starts in practice. I swear to God, some people think these guys get together for the games 82 times a year and sort of go their separate ways after 3 hours each night. This season, more than any other in a long while, is all about instilling a culture of hard work.

FireGerardGallant

Mar 19, 2016
How many championships has he won?
gettyimages-601342106.jpg

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
He's basically Henrik Lundqvist then

Hasek wouldn't have won a cup had he stayed in Buffalo. He was fortunate enough to get traded to a top team at 35.

I really don't think zero Stanley Cups is a solid indictment of a player unless their performance systematically declined come postseason each year. Hanks career save percentage and GAA are even better come playoff time.

Reactions: LeetchisGod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad