Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXIII - As the bell tolls, who will stay who will go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I'm shocked that no one has brought up the uncertain status of Dawson Leedahl and Brandon Crawley with regard to their QO.

I need an ITK to tell me about whether or not Raddysh will be qualified.
This is what I'm hearing will happen:
Strome - qualified
DiGiuseppe - not qualified
Raddysh - qualified
Leedahl - not qualified
Crawley - not qualified

Reactions: nyr2k2 and egelband

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I mean the history of prior general managers and their group leaking to everyone is highlighted just from how often people say that gorts runs a tight ship and there's no leaks. Before it was almost like the press brief knew what was going to happen before the GM did. Now everybody's pretty much held in the dark waiting to know what's going on. If it weren't for the insider guys that we have on this board what the heck would we all know is going on? We would have absolutely no idea. That to me highlights a difference. Gorts seems very much from the school of Uncle Lou in the fact that he doesn't want things and negotiations getting out into the media and being done that way

I do believe that JG learned how to keep things tight from Slats, who was a master at keeping things tight and only leaking things when he wanted to send a certain message.

On the other hand.. Is it ever really that tight?

You have 3 posters on this very forum, and while I appreciate what they do, they're supplying info

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
Oh well, maybe next off-season will be better.
Don't get your hopes up. I have very little faith that Gorton and JD will actually take the advice of this board and make the flurry of obvious trades that we have handed them on a silver plate yet they are too blind to see.

Doubt next year they will actually learn their lesson.

Reactions: Thirty One

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Don't get your hopes up. I have very little faith that Gorton and JD will actually take the advice of this board and make the flurry of obvious trades that we have handed them on a silver plate yet they are too blind to see.

Doubt next year they will actually learn their lesson.
Pathetic leadership.

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
Sometimes when I refresh this thread twice in a row without a new post popping up, I just get excited that something major must have happened right now, because people are momentarily too stunned to actually post here.

Reactions: Inferno

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Wake up Grots!
4hg5s0.jpg

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Rangers are in the drivers seat throughout this anticipation a move needs to be made.

The imagine the anxiety from those who need to shed payroll is getting pretty high.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Alex Laferrier *is* an actual player, and I would guess that once we lock a pick in, it's done.

where is he projected to go? Maybe can grab him with one of our later picks if he's in that area.

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
Alex Laferrier *is* an actual player, and I would guess that once we lock a pick in, it's done.
Wow and he is actually draft eligible this yr. What a hilarious fail it would be. Now I am actually going to be nervous that we might accidentally draft him 1OA:D

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
I do believe that JG learned how to keep things tight from Slats, who was a master at keeping things tight and only leaking things when he wanted to send a certain message.

On the other hand.. Is it ever really that tight?

You have 3 posters on this very forum, and while I appreciate what they do, they're supplying info
I definitely understand the point but I also realize that when these guys are dropping stuff here many times they're adding the caveat that they're rumbling or that they don't feel comfortable sharing x y and z because they're not 100% sure that it's accurate. I just find that different than the days that Larry Brooks was breaking everything or other of the beat writers seem to be able to have information much more frequently than now. I guess I am kind of just a "Gorts kind of guy." Big fan and have faith he's going to do well by the organization these next couple weeks

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
where is he projected to go? Maybe can grab him with one of our later picks if he's in that area.

I could be wrong, but I think somewhere in the 3rd-5th range.

I'm sure Sam will be sweating out the draft until Laferrier goes somewhere else.

Reactions: Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad