Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXIII - As the bell tolls, who will stay who will go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Larry’s talking about handing him a Tom Wilson contract for 5.1 million, that ain’t bottom 6 money

yes they asked for like multiple blue chippers from Edmonton for him lol

Anderson isn't worth anything close to 5.1M when he wouldn't even be top 6 here. Panarin, Laff, Kakko, Kreider, etc.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
They did. They also traded Vegas a 1st rounder to NOT pick him during expansion draft.

This would be a disaster. David Clarkson 2.0.

Nah hes actually good.

Clarkson was a bum who couldn't skate and shot the lights out for a year. I understand the concerns with the shoulder, but hes a good player

NYRangers16

Oct 23, 2010
Hell's Kitchen
ITKs right now holding on to their nuggets of information:

ef3928ea4babb797fa8758bf7757fb3a.gif
The silence is deafening... and enlightening

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
You know how I know nothing has happened? I can still read the board and there is no server issue.
The thread was hanging when I checked in this morning. I did a quick Banderas. Then I realized I hadn’t flicked over properly to my wifi

Reactions: NYRangers16

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I worry about his game with one good shoulder. I'd be hesitant to offer him a multi-year deal but then again I don't have access to his medical records. If he's healthy he's a perfect compliment to the group we've got up front.
Serious question. Does a team get access to the player’s medical records? Seems unethical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad