Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXIII - As the bell tolls, who will stay who will go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
You’re once again showing me how little you know about hockey. Frost has been a terrific prospect for a couple years now.

View attachment 370335
He’s not that talked about of a prospect, many people lie about following every prospect under the sun and pretend to watch NCAA or European leagues when all they did was read a few scouting reports. I am honest enough to admit what I don’t know!

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I definitely understand the point but I also realize that when these guys are dropping stuff here many times they're adding the caveat that they're rumbling or that they don't feel comfortable sharing x y and z because they're not 100% sure that it's accurate. I just find that different than the days that Larry Brooks was breaking everything or other of the beat writers seem to be able to have information much more frequently than now. I guess I am kind of just a "Gorts kind of guy." Big fan and have faith he's going to do well by the organization these next couple weeks

I can appreciate that and I still think JG has a bit too learn but very confident now that JD is here.

Again..I love that the insiders are sharing info.
What's not to like?

I also like Brooks.
I think he's the go to guy when it comes to this stuff.

Reactions: egelband

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Alex Laferriere is like a 3rd-4th round guy and we have to take him.
3 picks in a row:

1OA: Lafreniere
22OA (perhaps trade up): Lapierre
71OA: Laferriere

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad