Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXIII - As the bell tolls, who will stay who will go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
tenor.gif

I should've said "don't ever use the word 'bright' with me"

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I don’t think there will be anything tremendously noteworthy from NY tomorrow, but I always get the suspicion that the day before the draft, the day before the TDL, etc. the NHL tries to get teams to wait to announce everything because they try to broadcast these things as actual events and they want there to be action during the broadcast. I’m not at all surprised we haven’t done anything, but I am surprised that the league has been very quiet today.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Not a lot of talk about OEL around this team. Not that surprising, with that contract, he is 29 after all.

But given how we always gets connected to just about any name, are looking for a LD — and so forth, it’s a bit surprising that it’s so quite around him.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Not a lot of talk about OEL around this team. Not that surprising, with that contract, he is 29 after all.

But given how we always gets connected to just about any name, are looking for a LD — and so forth, it’s a bit surprising that it’s so quite around him.
Apparently he’ll on accept a trade to Vancouver and Boston, so that might be why

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA

He'd also nowhere near good enough to justify that contract

Reactions: McSauer

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
One interesting note regarding the Niskanen thing - Fletcher mentioned that Niskanen called him the day after the season ended to tell him he was going to retire.

Shocked this stayed quiet so long.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
He’s literately doing his job, and he’s also saying what’s going to be in the article, and he said the other day that if he ever had some actual trade news he wouldn’t just sit on it for a few hours

His timing seems a bit beyond coincidental IMO.
He's suspect lol

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I'd be shocked if nothing noteworthy happened for NYR tomorrow, because my understanding is that we will know by 5PM tomorrow what the decision with the Strome qualifier is.

Whether there are major trades remains to be seen but that's a big looming decision. Also, any attempt to recoup either of our missing 2nd rounders can wait another day potentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad