Line Combos: Roster 2019-2020

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Where's Kulak?

Does CH really have Evan's on the wing and Weal st center, or is that a typo?
Julien said Kulak isn't able to train with the team.

Sometimes it's a typo and sometimes it's official (line combos at nhl.com/canadiens).

Omar

Oct 10, 2017
I don’t see the trade proposal thread anymore so I’ll ask here, what would it take to pry Boeser out of Vancouver? 6’ 207 lbs winger on the right side at 23 years old. Send them a boatload of picks including next year’s 1st and Poehling.

Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Boeser, a Holtz/Raymond and Caufield would be deadly.

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
I don’t see the trade proposal thread anymore so I’ll ask here, what would it take to pry Boeser out of Vancouver? 6’ 207 lbs winger on the right side at 23 years old. Send them a boatload of picks including next year’s 1st and Poehling.

Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Boeser, a Holtz/Raymond and Caufield would be deadly.
Why has he fallen into disfavor? He seems like a tremendous scorer. A PP with four of those forwards, say Suzuki, Kotka, Boeser, Caufield, and a decent quarterback (who knows, Norlinder? Harris?) could make noise. Especially with a more creative coach.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#MyHabsLineCombos:Round-RobinGame4

Tatar/Suzuki/Gallagher
Drouin/Kotkaniemi/Armia
Lehkonen/Danault/Byron
Weise/Domi/Hudon

Chiarot/Weber
Kulak/Petry
Mete/Ouellet

Price/Lindgren

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Suzuki as a 1C.

Kotkaniemi as a 2C.

Danault as a 3C.

My dream come true.

Thanks Round-Robin.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#MyHabsLineCombos:CanadiensvsFlyers(Game2)

Tatar/Suzuki/Gallagher
Drouin/Kotkaniemi/Domi
Lehkonen/Danault/Byron
Belzile/Poehling/Armia

Chiarot/Weber
Kulak/Petry
Mete/Fleury

Price/Lindgren

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#MyHabsLineCombos:CanadiensvsFlyers(Game4)

Tatar/Suzuki/Byron
Drouin/Kotkaniemi/Domi
Lehkonen/Danault/Gallagher
Belzile/Evans/Armia

Chiarot/Weber
Kulak/Petry
Mete/Fleury

Price/Lindgren

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#MyHabsLineCombos:CanadiensvsFlyers(Game6)

Drouin/Suzuki/Domi
Tatar/Kotkaniemi/Armia
Lehkonen/Danault/Byron
Hudon/Evans/Poehling

Chiarot/Weber
Kulak/Petry
Mete/Fleury

Price/Lindgren

DinosaurBones

Sep 18, 2018
I’ve wondered all series of Juulsen was ready to play. And also wondered why Fleury didn’t get a single game, 61 just wasn’t the guy

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
I think now that the series is over and I had time to think, I think moving on from Domi/Tatar/Byron makes a ton of sense. See if you can get a top 4 left d for one of them that bumps kulak down or out of the starting lineup. I prefer Mete over him ANIEC. I would then try to bring in a true offensive threat whether by ufa or trade. Drouin is passable as long as he’s complimentary, we need an elite offensive winger, maybe that’s Caufield.
I thought Byron was very good against Pitts and borderline awful vs Philly. Time to move on from him.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I think now that the series is over and I had time to think, I think moving on from Domi/Tatar/Byron makes a ton of sense. See if you can get a top 4 left d for one of them that bumps kulak down or out of the starting lineup. I prefer Mete over him ANIEC. I would then try to bring in a true offensive threat whether by ufa or trade. Drouin is passable as long as he’s complimentary, we need an elite offensive winger, maybe that’s Caufield.
I thought Byron was very good against Pitts and borderline awful vs Philly. Time to move on from him.

My take is still that Byron, Tatar, and Domi were not used in their right role.

Domi's a center.

Byron should be playing with Danault and Lehkonen, not offensive players.

Tatar should be playing with offensive players, not Lehkonen and Danault. Having said that, when he handles the puck, it's often an adventure.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
My take is still that Byron, Tatar, and Domi were not used in their right role.

Domi's a center.

Byron should be playing with Danault and Lehkonen, not offensive players.

Tatar should be playing with offensive players, not Lehkonen and Danault. Having said that, when he handles the puck, it's often an adventure.
Domi is not a Center imo, so your basing your post on a false premise, he’d be the worst Center on the team if we put him at C. He’s pretty useless all around as a player. He can skate fast and that’s about it. Looks worse than Tie lately. Even if what you say were true, a Center should be able to slot in as a winger with almost no ajdustment at all.

We got the Coyote version now, we should have sold high on him 2 years ago, there is no way I commit long term to this type of player. I don’t think he has much value, but just getting him off the ice is enough for me. I’m sure we can get a left d for him still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad