Line Combos: Roster 2019-2020

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Domi is not a Center imo, so your basing your post on a false premise, he’d be the worst Center on the team if we put him at C. He’s pretty useless all around as a player. He can skate fast and that’s about it. Looks worse than Tie lately. Even if what you say were true, a Center should be able to slot in as a winger with almost no ajdustment at all.

We got the Coyote version now, we should have sold high on him 2 years ago, there is no way I commit long term to this type of player. I don’t think he has much value, but just getting him off the ice is enough for me. I’m sure we can get a left d for him still.

Actually many centers have a big drop off when they play onnthe wing.

But it's fine that we're on totally different pages about Domi being a center.

Domi certainly hasn't established himself as a center. So it's possible he isn't. I wouldn't be ready to give up on him as a center on our team, if we didn't have Kk, Suzuki, and Danault.

As I've posted previously we have to move him somce he's not good on the wing. Hopefully MB plays his cards right with this upcoming trade, as he did with Pacioretty. Without looking around the league in detail, I'm sure there are teams looking for centers. When Gainey desperately needed a center, he gave up McDonagh for one of the few top 6 centers available. So we should be able to get something for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad