Real Madrid - Liverpool: CL Final 26th May

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Didn’t think I had to spell it out...

Liverpool players... let me rephrase that...

Most of the CURRENT Liverpool players don’t have CL final expirence and will $hit the bed. Madrid will steam roll them.

You quoted LITN and said YOU'LL find out soon enough. Didn't think I'd have to spell it out but here we are.

Sidenote, teams have won without having the same experience as their counter part in the same competition but you know... do you.

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
You quoted LITN and said YOU'LL find out soon enough. Didn't think I'd have to spell it out but here we are.

Sidenote, teams have won without having the same experience as their counter part in the same competition but you know... do you.

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t he a Liverpool supporter? Wtf would I think LITN is suiting up for the Reds against the mighty Whites? Is he secretly Andy Robertson?

Either way Madrid takes this easily.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Won't be easy. 2-1 either way. Both will have many chances to win, and RM really has just one attacker to fear in this moment.

That being said if it is easy I'll admit people were right. If it isn't and if Liverpool wins I probably won't ever drop it because that's what the prediction deserves.

Either way your team isn't there so lol. Everyone can find when some other English team made the final I kept my mouth shut before the game. If my team got worked at home like that by a midget when they had 6'4 defenders parking the bus I sure wouldn't say much.

Last edited:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

Greece.

That's all anyone needs to say for the rest of history about experience. A team might not even need good players to win with the right outlook and some luck, it isn't like Liverpool has no top players either. Front three is world class and without question one of the best.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t he a Liverpool supporter? Wtf would I think LITN is suiting up for the Reds against the mighty Whites? Is he secretly Andy Robertson?

Either way Madrid takes this easily.

Yes, he is a Liverpool supporter that has experienced his side winning at least 2 finals winning one. Unless, he's secretly Klopp or Salah he won't be finding out anything new on the 26th.

Either way this game will be highly contested.... you either are a blind Madrid supporter or just hate Liverpool. It doesn't matter because speaking in absolute terms over a one off game, that says it all.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He was good the year Liverpool played United in the EL. By good I mean extremely fair to Liverpool.

He was horrendous in the Confederations Cup Final.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
It was a website after the WC. He was guilty of favouring ze Germans against Portugal and Argentina against Iran (aka favouring the bigger team).
He was so bad he didn't ref after that in the competition.

He had a rough WC 2014, but had a pretty good EURO 2016, and has been pretty good since, by all accounts.

All in all, he's a good ref.

Were there better choices out there? Probably. But I think he's good enough.

Two others I can think off who would be better choices would be Byrch (and his crew had a rough game 1 in the Liverpool-City tie) and also reffed the first leg vs Roma - not sure whether that has anything to do with him not being picked, or Kuipers - and he got the EL final.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Reffing will not decide this game one way or the other. There will be bad calls, as there always are, but in the end it won't be the reason either team wins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad