RD Noah Dobson - Acadie-Bathurst Titan, QMJHL (2018, 12th, NYI)

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Wonder if Halifax would also make a push for him. Having 4 Memorial Cup champions on your team as the upcoming Memorial Cup host would certainly help.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Dobson is already traded to Chicoutimi, just won't be till the deadline opens that it officially happens.

Chicoutimi may very well move him somewhere else as they don't appear to be contending this year.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Dobson is already traded to Chicoutimi, just won't be till the deadline opens that it officially happens.

Chicoutimi may very well move him somewhere else as they don't appear to be contending this year.
Where'd you find the source for the move? Interesting.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland

When does the deadline open?

EnglishJet

Jul 18, 2014
Nova Scotia
Got to watch him tonight, but his team are so atrocious it's hard to judge his play. He never leaves the ice though, I can tell you that. The Q doesn't track TOI but it was easily 30 mins, possibly even higher.

As for his play, his first pass was good and he's talented at creating shooting lanes for himself. Outside of that the rest of his team were so bad (they lost 9-0) it's hard to take anything from it. He'll be traded at Xmas and that's when we can really judge his development in my opinion.

Reactions: SI90 and PWJunior

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
Once he gets traded at Christmas time he’ll be doing much better then he is now. Titan is terrible.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I hope he does play 30 minutes a night and builds up his endurance because I have this weird feeling he’s going to make the islanders next year as a 19 year old. I dont know why just a feeling.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
His hockey IQ, understanding the game, and skills are all up there. Love his skating ability and poise with the puck.

He just needs to add some muscle and strength to his frame and he will be good.

Yup. I don't think he'll be a top offensive player but he is the full package, similar to a guy like Pietrangelo imo. I saw picks 3-7 as extremely close, with Tkachuk, Kotkaniemi, Dobson, Zadina, and Hughes all being players I would have been happy with at 4. I am happy with the Sens decision but I definitely think Dobson can be the 2nd best DMan in this draft.

Reactions: SI90

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad