Pre-Game Talk: RD 2 Game 1 - Jets vs Predators - Fri Apr 27 7:00pm CT (CBC NBCSN SN360 TVA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
If I had to guess? Stomach bug...

458121.gif

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Let Laine rest, I want him 100% and okay.

Hoping the Jets bring go Full Send on Nashville!

But I love how Nashville fans brought in a plane to smash because they couldn't get a Jet.

HellebuyckOurSaviour

Apr 8, 2014
Winnipeg
Once we beat Nashville ill mail Bridgestone Arena a catfish and bottle of mustard. Write a letter "i think you guys left something in Winnipeg that belongs to you"

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Am I the only one who absolutely loves the trash talk between fanbases? I find it endlessly entertaining. :laugh:

Edit: probably because both main board fanbases are so thin skinned. I love it.
Thin skinned and one fan base with eyes spaced to close together :sarcasm:

Reactions: Snot Rocket

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
A bit of trash talking is fine, but watch the flaming. Site rules still apply regarding offensive posts and outright flaming even on the local forums. If you see something on either sub-forum that breaks site rules, report them instead of engaging.

Moderators want to enjoy this series too, so try to stay slightly classy - thread bans and forum bans will be handed out like candy.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
A bit of trash talking is fine, but watch the flaming. Site rules still apply regarding offensive posts and outright flaming even on the local forums. If you see something on either sub-forum that breaks site rules, report them instead of engaging.

Moderators want to enjoy this series too, so try to stay slightly classy - thread bans and forum bans will be handed out like candy.
Slightly classy I can do that...,.I love IT

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137

We can still call them the Mustard Tigers though right?? Pleasesayespleasesayyes

Reactions: YWGinYYZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad