Pre-Game Talk: RD 2 Game 1 - Jets vs Predators - Fri Apr 27 7:00pm CT (CBC NBCSN SN360 TVA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
I had to re-watch game 5 last night to get my fix. Watched the FSN homer broadcast. Wow fun to see those homers Lapanta and Greenway take it on the chin :)

They were in complete denial even when the score was 3-0.

And they were a little short when it came to the Jets history. They said we won a series in 1996.

m.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Who did the Jets have to kill to get the game on CBC?
LOL what's with people still asking about Frenchie?
not sure why you guys still have this belief that he's coming back sooner vs later. if this series goes to 7 games, maybe, just maybe you see him for game 7.
Scheifele had a shoulder injury and was out 6 weeks and you think Frenchie's back after 2?

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Maybe Laine missing practices is just psychological warfare lol
don't get impression its anything major

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
This looks like a picture of what Murat described. Perhaps they are just simulating the Preds PP to work on the PK?

IMG_1008.jpg

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Who did the Jets have to kill to get the game on CBC?
I'm old enough to remember when people were claiming PIT-PHI was a bigger draw in Canada and that's why it was on CBC instead of the the Jets-Wild series:

Looks like Jets-Wild on SN only doubled the Flyers-Pens audience on CBC. But still only half of the Leafs-Bruins audience (not too bad, considering).

Reactions: cbcwpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad