Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Honestly, just send him back. I know he's fully content being on the main roster and getting paid to just work house shows and basically play video games...but part of him must miss working real matches and being appreciated. Dude got a huge pop....lots of chanting and a 'Please Don't Go' chant.

I just miss seeing him work real shit. So much.

Reactions: Falco Lombardi

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
A lot of these main roster dudes should go back from time to time.

The Revival vs. O’Reilly & Fish/Strong? Yes please.

Velveteen Dream vs. Tyler Breeze? Yes please.

Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas vs. Ricochet? Yes please.

I mean, f***, if you’re not going to use them in the 5 hours of television you have, send them to NXT to work amazing matches.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Problem is sending Tyler Breeze back to NXT would...in theory...take time away from the talent they're trying to "develop".

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I would assume once Mysterio is done with Orton, the next feud is Almas.

If done right, Mysterio vs Almas can make Almas a star on the main roster

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I would assume once Mysterio is done with Orton, the next feud is Almas.

If done right, Mysterio vs Almas can make Almas a star on the main roster

That just seems too predictable, no?

"Alright, we've got nothing for Almas.....hmmm, what to do? Oh! I know, let's put him in a feud with the only other Mexican singles wrestler on the roster! That makes sense!" :laugh:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

"Alright, we've got nothing for Almas.....hmmm, what to do? Oh! I know, let's put him in a feud with the only other Mexican singles wrestler on the roster! That makes sense!" :laugh:

In some cases, being too predictable still needs to be done. I think this would be one of those cases. They need to make Almas into a legitimate star on their programming and going against Mysterio will do good towards that end.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
In some cases, being too predictable still needs to be done. I think this would be one of those cases. They need to make Almas into a legitimate star on their programming and going against Mysterio will do good towards that end.

Didn't he put on an amazing match against Rollins a while back? That should've been enough to elevate him.

I'm sure this is the route WWE will take though, Rey vs. Almas feud carrying into Mania.

EDIT: it was against Styles, not Rollins. This was probably my favourite part. :laugh:

Last edited:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Didn't he put on an amazing match against Rollins a while back? That should've been enough to elevate him.

I'm sure this is the route WWE will take though, Rey vs. Almas feud carrying into Mania.

EDIT: it was against Styles, not Rollins. This was probably my favourite part. :laugh:

It's not really a one-off thing though. It's a continuous process when you make someone a mainstay and a profitable asset in this respect.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Being too predictable isn’t bad. It’s the logical step to take. Your old top Mexican star should be passing the torch to the guy you want to carry that role who’s young. Almas is amazing, talented, has a fantastic look and oozes charisma despite his lack of English. It should be done.

@Cor just FYI I did Almas vs. Mysterio in my TEW game and it made Almas a star, just saying. :naughty:

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Being too predictable isn’t bad. It’s the logical step to take. Your old top Mexican star should be passing the torch to the guy you want to carry that role who’s young. Almas is amazing, talented, has a fantastic look and oozes charisma despite his lack of English. It should be done.

@Cor just FYI I did Almas vs. Mysterio in my TEW game and it made Almas a star, just saying. :naughty:

Also, they had an epic match together on SDLive. I'd love to see them get some PPV spotlight with no cuts or any of that. WWE will f*** it up somehow though :rolleyes:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
omfg they're going to do Riott Squad vs. Sasha/Bayley again but this time with Ember as the third woman holy f***

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
omfg they're going to do Riott Squad vs. Sasha/Bayley again but this time with Ember as the third woman holy ****
“fresh matchups”

Jesus Christ, they did a 6-hour taping and Baron Corbin started and ended the show?

Last edited:
Reactions: KaseMeOutside

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I sat through both Raws. It's not good. The first match was fun but everything else was pretty blah and nothing signaling an actual change in direction. Although, it was interesting that Rollins acknowledged hearing the crowd from TLC when they were throwing out boring chants. But if you watched the two Raws they put on last night, nothing's changed.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I sat through both Raws. It's not good. The first match was fun but everything else was pretty blah and nothing signaling an actual change in direction. Although, it was interesting that Rollins acknowledged hearing the crowd from TLC when they were throwing out boring chants. But if you watched the two Raws they put on last night, nothing's changed.

Now that is a feat of strength.

Heard there were a few fans headed to the exits during the last match of the 2nd Raw....because six hours of that is more than most can handle I'm sure. :laugh:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Now that is a feat of strength.

Heard there were a few fans headed to the exits during the last match of the 2nd Raw....because six hours of that is more than most can handle I'm sure. :laugh:

It was only 5 hours and 15 minutes but the point still stands and yes people were leaving at that point. The gauntlet match with the women was a bad call. There was too much focus on the midcard women for such a long show. If they were going to cut a promo talking about shaking things up and changing things, they should've brought some from the Smackdown side and done something then and there to give them credibility to that statement.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It makes no sense for them to make that statement and then follow it up with Baron Corbin vs Kurt Angle lmao

Why not debut Heavy Machinery right then and there and have them squash Primo/Epico or something. Tyler Breeze answering Dean's open challenge was fantastic, though I wish they'd let him stay and work NXT for a while.

Also, what the hell was with the Vignette's? There was one for all 5 call ups, plus 2 more for Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.

Stephanie said everything changed now, but then it was all pushed to 'Coming Soon".

They should have let last night, and the two next episodes be the usual Christmas time filler, and then done the "Vince McMahon is shaking things up" in the first episode of 2019, and actual have some of these people debut or return.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Mustafa Ali picking up another win as a member of the SD roster, pinning Almas on the taped SD happening now.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm thrilled this Ali push is happening.

I'm just...confused why. It's the least WWE thing you could think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad