Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
aw f*** watch them announce it and say Goldberg vs. Taker will be the first Wild Card Champion in Saudi Arabia after all.

aw shit... here we go again

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Only thing wrong in the report was the name of the title. Otherwise, it essentially is a wild card title

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
New Extreme Rules advertisements, card subject to change

Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler

Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin in a tables match

Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Imagine going from wrestling AJ Styles to wrestling Baron Corbin.

....and I say that as a man who legitimately doesn't completely hate Corbin in the ring.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Meh, I think they should do another Styles match but Corbin is one of the few heels that gets actual heat so. He's at his best in gimmick or multi-man matches though

WWE only judges heels on the heat they get and nothing else. This pretty much leads them to pushing shitty/below average wrestlers like Corbin, Mahal, and Khali compared to others.

I understand you don't want your heels getting cheered like Adam Cole, but Jesus Christ, please push talented heels even if they don't always get rained with boos.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
If there was ever a time to reward Corbin with a title shot, it’s the Saudi show though

Yeah it's a throw away show with roughly a 0.000000001% chance of a real title change and a show where a lot of the core audience won't watch due to obvious reasons.

Might as well throw Corbin/Seth away instead of a real match we could actually want.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Also probably says they changed their mind on when they’ll have Brock cash in. The first Fox show seems like an obvious spot.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also probably says they changed their mind on when they’ll have Brock cash in. The first Fox show seems like an obvious spot.

Unless Brock doesn’t want to go to the Saudi show, I have a hard time believing he isn't going to show up.

Seth beats Corbin, Corbin and Lashley beat him down and then Brock marches out and takes the title.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I honestly wouldn’t be opposed to a little tweener run by Brock. I don’t know how they’d go about doing it, but the guy can definitely play that role. Maybe put him in a program with Lashley, and have them feud until SS?

I also wouldn’t mind him talking more. He’s absolute gold. That said, he seems like the dude who can absolutely go off script and say some crazy shit.

Reactions: Jussi

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
AOP is expected to return in the next month or so. They will be on SmackDown Live

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I honestly wouldn’t be opposed to a little tweener run by Brock. I don’t know how they’d go about doing it, but the guy can definitely play that role. Maybe put him in a program with Lashley, and have them feud until SS?

I also wouldn’t mind him talking more. He’s absolute gold. That said, he seems like the dude who can absolutely go off script and say some crazy ****.

Besides Braun, Lashley's the guy I think most would like Brock to go against.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
AOP is expected to return in the next month or so. They will be on SmackDown Live
I still have 0 faith in Vince to book them correctly. All of the NXT Tag team call ups have been horrible on the main roster, for obvious reasons.
Revival, Sanity, AOP, War Raiders, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->