Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
He’s just going to be a big guy that smaller guys beat to help their push honestly.

Which is fine. Big Show was that for a while, which is why he turned so much, to match who they needed to put over

If they use him in this way, I can see him being a very useful performer. If they expect him to be the “face” of a brand then they might be in trouble as his matches even the great ones are limited compared to some of the better performers.

Though we also though Braun was up too soon and he’s developed amazingly

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
If they use him in this way, I can see him being a very useful performer. If they expect him to be the “face” of a brand then they might be in trouble as his matches even the great ones are limited compared to some of the better performers.

Though we also though Braun was up too soon and he’s developed amazingly

How long was Braun one of the Rosebuds before he got repackaged as part of the Wyatt clan?

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Not sure if they are airing these on NXT TV, but we had three matches before Takeover started. Keith Lee squashed an enhancement talent, Nikki Cross beat Candice LaRae in a solid match, and then Lars Sullivan squashed an enhancement talent (who didn't even get an entrance). Sullivan then cut a promo about wanting another NXT championship match and continued the beat down until Keith Lee made the save.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The norm is for the Takeover pre-show matches to be shown on the following week's TV, so they'll probably be there.

They do have matches form a San Jose house show to air too, so they may come first, but I'm expecting the normal post-Takeover show.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Not sure if they are airing these on NXT TV, but we had three matches before Takeover started. Keith Lee squashed an enhancement talent, Nikki Cross beat Candice LaRae in a solid match, and then Lars Sullivan squashed an enhancement talent (who didn't even get an entrance). Sullivan then cut a promo about wanting another NXT championship match and continued the beat down until Keith Lee made the save.

That last part is kinda weird.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Would mark for it.

Now the Ambrose feud going now makes more sense.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'm bored with Lesnar now, bored of the absentee champion, bored of the cookie-cutter matches with predictable finishes, even bored of Heyman always having to do the talking for him. Just run back home to UFC, Brock, then ride off into the sunset.

Move Heyman to Creative full-time, or pair him with another guy who needs help on the mic.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm bored with Lesnar now, bored of the absentee champion, bored of the cookie-cutter matches with predictable finishes, even bored of Heyman always having to do the talking for him. Just run back home to UFC, Brock, then ride off into the sunset.

Move Heyman to Creative full-time, or pair him with another guy who needs help on the mic.

Just now?

You've a very patient man.

But yas Rollins.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You know they’re going to build it up as Seth winning the title for Roman, presuming he has the title.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Bray Wyatt showed up at Starrcade to beat Corbin. It's technically a house show (or 2/3rds of it are), but I think he'd been off normal house shows too. Worked wirh Finn and Elias, so in a face role. Assume we see him Monday.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Starrcade Results

- Elias concert with Ric Flair. Nia/Tamina/Alicia/Mickie interupted. Apparently Nia sang, and it was bad. The face women came out to set up the tag match. This will be on the special tonight

- Sasha/Bayley/Dana/Ember beat Nia/Tamina/Alicia/Mickie. Sasha tapped out Mickie for the win. This will be on the special tonight.

- Drew McIntyre def. Finn Balor

- The B Team def. The Revival. Bo pinned Dawson (WTF)

- The Bar def. New Day to retain their titles

- Bray Wyatt def. Baron Corbin in Corbin's open challenge. Corbin restarted the match as a No-DQ, which led to McIntyre and Ziggler attacking Wyatt before Balor and Elias made the save. Wyatt beat Corbin again.

- Charlotte Flair def Asuka

- MizTV segment with Mysterio and Nakamura. Leads to a match. Rey Mysterio def. Shinsuka Nakamura via DQ when The Miz interfered. Rusev made the save. led to Mysterio & Rusev def. Nakamura and Miz. Some of this will be on the special tonight.

- AJ Styles def Samoa Joe in the steel cage. Joe tapped out. This will be on the special tonight.

- Seth Rollins def. Dean Ambrose in the steel cage. Ambrose got a massive pop apparently.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
About time Sasha tapped someone out.

Cincinnati is Ambrose's home town, so that's not surprising.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I basically tune into RAW to see if Wyatt shows up. Hopefully he does tonight, of course in a months time he will be jobbing out again, so I don’t know why I get excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->