Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
from WOR via reddit

Alvarez (Meltzer wasn't on the show) gave a few interesting tidbits regarding the show:
  • Show is scheduled to be 2 hours 50 minutes.
  • Nikki and Ronda worked all week on the match at the PC. It's supposed to go 12-15 minutes and may include some shenanigans.
  • There's gonna be an angle shot to lead to Survivor Series, Alvarez is not sure if it's in the main event or the battle royal.
  • Becky and Charlotte is scheduled to go 25 minutes, not sure if includes entrances or not.
  • Battle Royal probably 12-15 minutes as well, and Alvarez teased a surprise winner.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Ember should win of the current stars.

But if you’ve got a returning legend in good enough shape to give Becky a quality match at Survivor Series, I’m cool with that too.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I could see Shayna Baszler losing vs. Kairi and then jumping in the battle royale, cleaning house as I mark out. Would be the perfect way to jump into the main roster. Can also see her beating Kairi because they need to run a 3-week program to Takeover and they've yet to have a 2x NXT Women's Champion.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm hoping the surprise winner is Nikki Cross. She's the best thing going in women's wrestling between NXT and the main roster IMO.

Love Cross, but she does over act just a tad. If she patiently brings that character to life and adds the psycho part in spurts - she will be absolute gold.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
DX, Bros of Destruction, and Mysterio winning. Instead of trying to reinvent with new content when ratings suck, they instead go back to the last time they were good. The late 90's.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Well we cant have a similar product now while Linda is in the Trump cabinet can we? Gotta keep parents forking over money for their children. Closest thing we are gonna get to 90's is New Generation without any focus on the new generation unless his name is Roman.

They know what to do.... But fat chance after a dozen years of watered down programming

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
cause, as I always said, it was Candice :nod:

I admit that was my first thought reading the poll. HHH just came out pretty strongly against intergender wrestling though so that would be a weird payoff if she can’t wreste Black.

But I also can’t imagine who else Gargano’s character would lie for

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I admit that was my first thought reading the poll. HHH just came out pretty strongly against intergender wrestling though so that would be a weird payoff if she can’t wreste Black.

But I also can’t imagine who else Gargano’s character would lie for

They'd be smart enough to write it where it wouldn't happen and would make sense, and get her more HEAT.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Authors of Pain are your new tag team champions.

They defeated Seth Rollins to win the titles on RAW.

Dean Ambrose attacked Seth Rollins after Seth lost their titles.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Did Dean really say “you wanna know why I did what I did?” Before dropping Seth? :laugh: sounds awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad