Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Lot of big things from tonight's NXT tapings

-The other Horsewomen debut in a tag loss against Saine and Shirai

-Tyler Breeze returns to NXT and challenges Ricochet for the NA Title

-DIY appears to be back. Gargano beats Black in a steel cage match with help from Ciampa and they hit the DIY Meet in the middle

Reactions: FultonReed and Cor

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lot of big things from tonight's NXT tapings

-The other Horsewomen debut in a tag loss against Saine and Shirai

-Tyler Breeze returns to NXT and challenges Ricochet for the NA Title

-DIY appears to be back. Gargano beats Black in a steel cage match with help from Ciampa and they hit the DIY Meet in the middle

It was Dakota Kai, not Kairi. Kairi has been off because she had Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. She wasn't on the show.

Bianca Belair vs. Shayna Baszler in Phoenix. I expect Bianca to win so they can spin off Shayna to do the horsewomen thing and not tie up the championship.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Someone was in one of the other threads saying Tyler Breeze should go ask HHH to go to nxt for a while. :eek:

That was me. Breeze returned the night I said it.

To be fair, Breeze has done one-off matches in NXT before, so it remains to be seen if it's actually a return or a special appearance.

Reactions: Scott Stevens

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I really don't want heel DIY. I just don't understand it after all these months of feuding.

It's like when Sami and Kevin teamed up. Sure they're entertaining as hell, but how Sami was willing to team with KO after he ruined his moment as NXT champion, it's just . . where is the continuity?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I really don't want heel DIY. I just don't understand it after all these months of feuding.

It's like when Sami and Kevin teamed up. Sure they're entertaining as hell, but how Sami was willing to team with KO after he ruined his moment as NXT champion, it's just . . where is the continuity?
Tommaso wanted Gargano to see things his way. Gargano had what happened to Tommaso happen to him and he gets it now while feeling completely justified and like he’s still the good guy.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
That was me. Breeze returned the night I said it.

To be fair, Breeze has done one-off matches in NXT before, so it remains to be seen if it's actually a return or a special appearance.

They haven't been TV matches though have they?

Maybe it's just to get him some better quality of work until Fandango is back or something.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Breeze should be the 2018/2019 Kidd until Fandango comes back. The vet working in NXT, doing more character stuff and then bringing it back to the main roster.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Bianca Belair vs. Shayna Baszler in Phoenix. I expect Bianca to win so they can spin off Shayna to do the horsewomen thing and not tie up the championship.

Interesting, I would have thought a 6 woman tag between the Horsewomen and Kai/Sane/Shirai was the direction for the next Takeover. Hopefully it's a good showcase for Bianca. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen a ton of spotlight on the other NXT women of late.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Interesting, I would have thought a 6 woman tag between the Horsewomen and Kai/Sane/Shirai was the direction for the next Takeover. Hopefully it's a good showcase for Bianca. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen a ton of spotlight on the other NXT women of late.

They want to get their three main titles onto the Takeovers. WarGames was an exception for the tag titles. North American, no one really knows because it's new, but Ricochet should be on every takeover for as long as he's in NXT.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They want to get their three main titles onto the Takeovers. WarGames was an exception for the tag titles. North American, no one really knows because it's new, but Ricochet should be on every takeover for as long as he's in NXT.
A follow up to this, since Dakota Kai got hurt this past weekend. They can bring back Kairi and do a tag in Phoenix and build up to a trios with someone else, I guess. That or Io Shirai gets the pin and she dethrones Shayna at Wrestlemania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->